Reviews for Buddy Bench
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Plz continue with the story I really liked it.
Analya-Goddess of emotions chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
I was a cross between smiling and crying when this ended. This is one of those fanfictions that break my heart, but sew it up again to be brand new! It's rare that I find fanfictions like that, but you succeeded.
Hannah Banana 1456 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Please tell me there's more! By the way, you really nailed Alife!
Juice95 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
OMG! This is great! Of all the few stories I've read that try and continue the season, this 1 is the best! I love Alfr being Amber, hair flipping, and his suggestion of usin Rusty. But then Nina listening at the end, Genius! This is amazing! And it works as a 1-shot or a multi-chapter story! (personally I think it works better as a stand alone one shot, though I wouldnt mind another chapter!)

~Kelly :)
Fabina11 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Aww!

Loved it!

I HATED that Ep!

Ugh!

Love your story! Keep writing!
TICKLES3000 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
ok u MUST update like now cuz that was soooooooooooo good.
Awesome-England chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Okay,this was really good! I love how you mentioned the Buddy Bench, since it was mentioned in Friday's episode. I also really liked it when you made the characters be like themselves, like they are originally on House of Anubis. Please add another chapter to this, it's really good!
KarateC18 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
AH-MAZING! I IT! seriously one of the best!
LittleMissPotterHead chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
...is too lazy to log in :P

But anyway, I absolutely loved this! It was original, in-character and extremely well-written! That's hard to find in this category nowadays, but you totally just restored my faith in HOA fanfic :) I'm totally going to favorite this when I log in on my computer, but was this a oneshot? Or is there more?

Anyway, loved this, spectacular job! :)