Reviews for Miss Trinket
mickeymac chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
...I see what you did there :)
made my day, that did, haha
popgum99 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
This is a really good one-shot! I love it! Especially the last line. Favouriting!
Allibella731 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Cute. I liked it, even if it was short.

It was funny. )

Also, I read a parody of the Hunger Games (Happy Hunter Games) where the Reaping was a math test.

I liked Effie's teaching. My math teacher is similar about the homework-he doesn't check it, but the tests are brutal.
inkbender chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Haha, "odds" in your favor... I gotta admit, the last line made me smile :)
purpleishpanda chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Hahaha, I thought the joke was pretty funny. I wish Effie was my math teacher.
god save mcqueen chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
LOL! It was all worth it for that last line!
No namer44 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Lol I wish she was my math teacher! :D
KidTantei chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
HAHAHA. I was wondering why Effie only made them do the odds. I never thought of that line that way, but I guess you opened my mind. 8D

Thank you for that amusing short story. :D
Serein Q chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
I also like Effie as a math teacher! Never would have thought of it myself, but it really works for some reason. And I just love all the little references to the book you stuck in there! And her motto is just perfect.

(Also: ohmygosh you read the Hunger Games! Isn't it amazing? Please please write more fics for it! :DD )
bluewingedkitty chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
'catch fire'- I see what you did there. Heh. I still think it's funny, and you cut it down quite well. :D (For the record, I enjoyed Mabel but I do suppose she wasn't completely necessary.) Will be awaiting next Hunger Games piece eagerly. No pressure. *drums fingers* *stares* *smiles*