Reviews for New Dress
x-YaoiWolf-x chapter 2 . 12/11/2017
Aaaaah! I Just... Ah! I can't even... words just... ugh! Gawds, I love you so much! I loved THIS so much! I really just... CAN'T right now; with the words and the coherency. It cannot be done.

Maybe when I INEVITABLY come back and read this a million more times (as I have and will continue to do with ALL of your wonderful stories) I will be a bit more capable of leaving a proper review. At the moment, however, I am little more than a puddle of emotions and so much... Everything! and can barely put any of what I'm feeling into words.

Just know that I Love You, I Loved This, and you will ALWAYS be, hands down, my favorite SephxCloud author ever. Honestly and Truly.

So so so much Love to you!
YaoiWolf
Guest chapter 2 . 12/1/2017
this little trilogy of stories makes me so absurdly happy. It's just nonstop fun and feel-good vibes, and a wonderfully healthy D/s relationship. Sephiroth's low-key sassiness and everything about cloud just makes me squeal. XD
bloodshound chapter 2 . 12/1/2017
cool. now he has a wing man to cover the next time seph call him or 'claudia' out.
Nothing like having a mate to help cover your back when needed.

Wow, Clouds gotten so brave too. Wouldn't have dared to even think of admitting that back when he first started.
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
I love it! Cloud really does make a pretty woman. I'm rather looking forward to seeing it in HD.
2weird4u chapter 1 . 10/4/2016
i've reread this over and over again these last few years, and still everytime i think 'why is there not a sequel?' lovely story!
yuichichan17 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
you know, i already reread this story a few times, and i still enjoy it each time... i hope that you will write another sequel for this story someday... :)
1sunfun chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Nice.
Kithin Couthins chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Wow. Okay, so, like... This fic is kind of everything I want in D/s fic but almost never get. It's so rare to see Dom/sub stuff that doesn't come across as slightly abusive or rapey. This is clearly a healthy, loving relationship, that also happens to be kinky. That's really rare to see in fanfic.

I really loved all the detail you put into Cloud crossdressing (it's actually REALLY HARD to convincingly look like the opposite sex, I have a friend who does it professionally and he takes three hours to get into his full stage getup). You had all sorts of little details in there that I would never have even thought about, like a choker to hide his Adam's apple.

I'm not sure whether to be annoyed with Zack or pleased with him being a good friend. Annoyed because, dude, you're being an insensitive dick, but also pleased because he doesn't just ignore it if he's worried that his friend is in an unhealthy relationship. I hope he has a chat with Cloud and gets stuff sorted out soon.

As for the smut... Every bit as hot as the previous fic! The tentacle hair is still awesome. All of this, and Cloud still thinks Sephiroth doesn't actually love him? He really is a natural blonde. I hope Sephiroth tells him when he's awake soon!
Lemrinth chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Isn't Veld's daughter still missing at that point? (I'm not sure) I wonder if Tseng had mistaken Cloud for her?
Uchiha Riddle chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
KYAAA! SEQUEL! PLEASEEEE! I loved this, it's like the relationship I've always wanted...*sigh*...
Write-Handed Backstabber chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
SquareENIX hit it on the head when they first put Cloud in drag. Yeah, he's masculine, but he's got plenty of pretty boy in him that he can make a passible, lovely woman. I've loved all the repeats since then as its a regular theme in a lot of great fics. I like that Sephiroth was able to get Cloud to be his date, it shows that Cloud is now much more than a f***-buddy, he's someone Sephiroth cares about and desires.

Cloud's analysis of Scarlet was deep and a pleasant surprise. Its an angle I had as well when I first met Scarlet on the PSX, but the acknowledgement that Sephiroth gave the idea for her attitude was a nice treat.

And yes, I got a thing about lingerie, especially on bishounen. It doesn't help that one of my friends is a lingerie model and likes to send me pics of some of her newest line. I really like the french-cut briefs with the long-tailed bow in the back. I can see Cloud so well in the outfit, and of course that put the boys through a show in my head XD I never agreed with fake boobs on them, unless they were a queen or transvestite. Like in this fic, Cloud didn't look good with them on in his opinion, and it takes away the fact that, yes he wears girls underwear, but he's still Cloud, Sephiroth's very willing-to-experiment male lover.

I had to giggle at the last bit, though. Sephiroth went through all the trouble of getting expert help to get Cloud transformed into Claudia so he could take Cloud to the ball. He then gave serious thought about what would look good on Cloud, is nudging him out of his comfort zone so he'd be a better SOLDIER, rented a room to make it clear how beautiful Cloud was, especially in Sephioth's eyes, had a warm bath with candles and flowers, and he thinks Sephiroth murmured the 'l' word was impossible? That obliviousness was sweet, and hopefully Cloud can see that this is as good as it's going to get to a one-kneed approach with a stone ihand from Sephiroth. LOVELY! Must. Read. More. GAH!
live.die.be chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
There is a shocking number of tentacle!kink stories in the ffvii fandom. Or perhaps I just manage to stumble on them all.

I love your Cloud. He's so cute and shy.

And the ending. The. Ending. You need to write a sequel. Like, need to. Please
shiarein chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
New mission for Sephiroth : get Cloud to understand that he is worthy and loved.

Love this!
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
That was awesome. Another Oneshot after this? I mean, now you have to resolve the misunderstanding, right? Please? lol
Katana Black chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Such a great sequel, and I loved the ending! It was perfect, through and through. :3