Reviews for cutting off the blood to ten
unending chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
It was a a really great story. Usually people don't quiet capture the attitude if Mikey and Ian but all this was actually probable! I understand that this is a one shot but you should definintly consider continuing the story!
CoffeeJailbreak chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
oh my god, your comparison to KIA and star gazing was actually really painful and great and ow.
A True Dreamer chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Oh wow! This broke my heart.
Layla chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I almost never read anything on this site because usually the fics are...not great. But every once in a while I do because someone posts something like this! I really like the overall focus of this fic, kind of looking at the guys when they've calmed down just a bit. Very sweet and a little sad, too!
Fluteorwrite chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Feels... that I did not ask for, but that was an amazing fic anyway...
enchanted nightingale chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
brilliant
ElleCC chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Sad. Kind of hopeless, too! Part of me would love Ian to stay, but I think a greater part of me wants Ian to get the hell out, get the hell away, as soon and as fast as possible.

You do such a good job capturing really raw emotion. I love it.
ampersandandink chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
No no no. Not this. Anything but this. I really can't afford to cry right now.
all the lights chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
THIS IS SO GOOD. SO GOOD. The Mickey in this isn't as hard and abrasive as the one we see in the show, but I can hand wave that as it being a future fic and he's changed a bit since then. You got inside Ian's head beautifully. I'm at a stage in my life where I'm also on the brink of moving away to "be all that I can be" and all that and getting second thoughts and cold feet and you captured that push and pull of desire so perfectly. I especially loved the part where Ian considers it from Fiona's point of view. Everything in tho fic is so good.
maggiemae815 chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
you just broke my heart. this story was absolutely breath takingly beautiful and my heart hurts.
Relised chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Oh God I don't know why that made me cry so hard but I'm a mess. This is beautiful.
Sinceslicedbread chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Another bittersweet tale. You're really rather good at this.
slaxl chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
oh my god. dammit. that was just so good i don't even want to review it because that means it's over...so, basically i can't beleive i just sat here and read all of your shameless fics. they were all so damn good. this one might be my fave, though. the emotions and descriptiveness was all pitch perfect. i love these two characters, and your stories just added a bit to that love. thanks so much.
raravis chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
I'm kind of in love with this, just saying. It was true the characters and the writing of the show, and well written by its own merit. Oh, and totally adorable. Ian/Mickey is my OTP. And you did them such justice!
ALittleDifferentFromTheRest chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
This was sad, yet touching. You're very good at keeping the characters IC, and your writing is very fluid. I kind of love your stories. :)