Reviews for IceBreaker
I am the Color of Boom chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Aghhhh! Haha. Sorry. That is what you do to me. You make me incoherently giddy with your writing! That was absolutely amazing! I mean it. Amazing. Your writing skills are enviable. I am so glad that I found your stories, because they never fail me when I need an excellent read. The emotion you infuse in your stories... I just... I just love it. I am in love with your writing. That is all.
cathartic chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Ahaaha, oh so sweet and emotional, eloquently written as all of your works tend to be. I am swept away. Goodness. What an absolute treat to read.

You are amazingly talented with your words, far more so than the average native English speaker. I commend you. Your flow, as well, is simply fantastic, and I cannot think of a better word for it so you'll have to forgive me.

Lovely, lovely, lovely so lovely. This has made me a very happy reader. Thank you ever so much for sharing, and do write more Sherlock if the inspiration is ever to hit you! This was beautiful!
dastardlyduck chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Amazing. So Mycroft of a story. I love brother-love!
Cosmic Colors chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Wow. 2nd person pov! And very well done. Great job, I really enjoyed reading this!
Sharon T chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Good story
Myth Queen chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
This was really good. It's really quite true to the characters.
spinner12 chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
I was so afraid you were going to stop this halfway through. I didn't appreciate the second person present tense, but I did like the story.
ChelGallifreya221B613 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
I don't usually like Irene Adler, but in this case, I think I'll make an exception!
Basser chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Oh dear that was brilliant. You managed to keep Mycroft in character through both second-person narrative, an emotional breakdown AND hugging Sherlock, and it was all heartbreaking and delightfully frosty at the same time. Loved it!
lotluz chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Such a captivating story you shared with us. Thank you. Your story brought tears to my eyes with Mycroft's anguish in the soundproof room.
Elelith chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Lovely!
coloradoandcolorado1 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Very nice story, characters and dialogue on target throughout. Good job!
splix71 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
My gosh, this was absolute GOLD. I loved the unusual second-person usage, the situation was amazingly tense, and then you released it not in Mycroft's guilty reaction, but in the reunion with Sherlock, and it worked brilliantly. Really, really excellent. Thank you so much.
LBQIO chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
ADORE!
Naic chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Glad it ended like it did :) Love the second person perspective you are using, it gives a certain feeling of closeness to the characters which can be hard to achieve and it’s also something which you don’t see very often. Very refreshing since it is so well written at the same time!

Might have spied a grammatical error or two but since English is not my first language either I can’t really be sure.

Anyway, keep up the good work, I hope you'll post more fics.

/Naic