Reviews for Mishaps and a Weird Family
AngelPie2015 chapter 13 . 10/2/2014
I love it
guest chapter 7 . 9/8/2014
I wish it was that simple
Theodore Hawkwood chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Nice little way to begin a series of Mishaps.
dispix208 chapter 7 . 3/28/2014
Excellent story so far, I love the adventures these two have been on! I do have a few things to point out about this chapter, however. I looked up 024, and it's actually a female experiment, not a male experiment, and her name is Hamlette, not Hamlet. Other than that, good job so far! :)
galaxy girl chapter 13 . 2/28/2014
You should do once when some of the experiments go on strike (they light the lighthouse, make slushes, find our lost things but seem to never get repayed) I also want you to include a pound of butter, a plastic turtle, a new car, and the sunglasses ice cream guy in this story.
The Song Has Spoken chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
I like it. Lilo really has the worst luck, huh?

I also really like the interactions between her and Mertle.
Bookworm Gal chapter 13 . 1/10/2014
So cute. Nice work.
kaitlynchosenisme chapter 13 . 12/26/2013
ha ha cute, and funny. a very merry Christmas for Lilo and Stitch :) I just wish she could have snow
kaitlynchosenisme chapter 12 . 12/26/2013
Lilo really has to curb that desire to show up Myrtle in everything she does...it's really going to get her in serious trouble someday
kaitlynchosenisme chapter 11 . 12/26/2013
awww I love family valentines day :) so cute!
kaitlynchosenisme chapter 10 . 12/26/2013
aint that the truth. you know though on the bright side, to see Bonnie and Clyde go from criminals to protecting people and catching criminals is pretty awesome :)
kaitlynchosenisme chapter 9 . 12/26/2013
Lilo is the best for the job. she's got the wisdom of a child and the care and compassion of a kind little girl. perfect for taking care of experiments :)
kaitlynchosenisme chapter 8 . 12/26/2013
technically you're right. Pleakley is Lilo's uncle. she calls him that too except when people are over that don't know them very well. Pleakley will dress up like a woman so it makes sense to call him "aunt Pleakley" but in the series, she has used uncle Pleakley as well :) so no harm done. I thought it was cute v
kaitlynchosenisme chapter 7 . 12/26/2013
aww 625's not that bad...just misunderstood :)
-kate
kaitlynchosenisme chapter 6 . 12/26/2013
I love this :) it's so cute :) Lilo has such a big heart. :) one of the reasons I love her