Reviews for Eyes Of Faith
BeccaRocksout chapter 28 . 3/1/2013
I really enjoyed reading your story. I stayed up all night to finish it.
LaughterGirl chapter 29 . 2/1/2013
I loved this story m really well written
Kate chapter 22 . 10/4/2012
I am SO distraught.
Kate chapter 21 . 10/3/2012
My absolute favorite part of this story, hands down, is the fact that she basically adopted Tregor. I have never once read anything like that in all the King Arthur fan fiction I've read, which is a ton- they've all been about biological children. And I am a HUGE advocate for adoption; there are millions of children already on this earth with no one to love them. So, thank you! I don't know if you intended to advocate for adoption but that's exactly what I see you did and it is a more than worthy cause. I love it and love your story!
Nevia chapter 10 . 8/10/2012
more congratulations!
youre staying as well since a few Chapters
an other great part

Nevia chapter 9 . 8/10/2012
Wow, better than your last chapter!
It was like, ähm -in german we say "Kopfkino", I dont know that word in english (Im sorry)-
I am fascinated. Its like seeing that like Im there!
i was bandaged on the story
REALLY GREAT
well done

Nevia chapter 8 . 8/10/2012
Congratulations!
Thats one of the best KingArthurFanFictions Ive ever read.
Its a great story. Its impressive!
Im writing FanFictions myself but Ive never had such a great idea
I admire your writing-stil

brandibuckeye chapter 29 . 7/20/2012
Yay! So excited!
Pitchoune69 chapter 28 . 7/17/2012
Hey! I don't know how to tell it, there are no words for what I want to say. I just really really love your end. All in beauty and sweetness... Your whole story is amazing!
Just hope I'll hear of you soon :D
PS: don't forget to keep writing. You are a very great writer.
Azure83 chapter 28 . 7/17/2012
Wow, that was amazing! Yay! I am sad that we didn't see Tregor again, though. Maybe in the next? :) Anyway, I loved it. You should be super proud. :)
LauRa-ReaDinG-XoX chapter 28 . 7/17/2012
I see you have played with the relationships of Gawin/OC and Galahad/OC, i liked the few parts and Azalea theory to the marriage. I like the ending with Lucan and her "newly and slightly swollen stomach". A sequel would be amazing, something that doesnt follow the movie though i have no idea what it would be about...when you get the first chapter up to the sequel can you put an author notice on this story please?
brandibuckeye chapter 28 . 7/16/2012
Awesome ending! I am so happy that you are going to do a sequel, because I am not ready to stop this journey. You will have to put an authors note in the end of this story when you have the sequel up because I can't wait to read it! Thank you so much for writing such an awesome and heartwarming story!
hogwartswonderland chapter 28 . 7/16/2012
All I can say is, Wow. That was completly unsuspected but I love it. For the last chapter, you did a terrific job and I look foreward to the sequel. I can already see Tristan,Azalea,Lucan and their unborn child being a family. Although it is sad that this story has come to an end, I look forward to what is to come. You are amazing!
Kristall chapter 28 . 7/16/2012
Wow! That chapter totally blew me away, but it was perfect! I'm glad you've got a sequel in the works as well, I love Tristan and Azalea's story! I can't wait to see what will happen to them next! Till then!
LauRa-ReaDinG-XoX chapter 27 . 7/15/2012
Its a fantastic story and i love Azalea she is an amzaing character with her traits and background. I like how you have done Tristan, how you have shown him transform. Even her wooden gift to tristan that saved his life and their arguing. i thought a child would come beore the marriage cause of them been sexually active.

I checked out the picture of the characters and they are wonderful, usually i dont like looking at pictures cause it ruins the story but i think it matches them well. Talking about characters i think you should think about doing a one-shot of galahad/Brene and Gawain/Halener cause i found their characters enjoyable and made me curious about them and their relationship/past/future.