Reviews for How could I forget
ccase13 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Sam would not treat him other than gently after Bobby's death.
LaedieDuske chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Poor Dean, he's lost so much. I love that Sam doesn't judge him here, just understands and does his best. I just want to snuggle Dean up and hug him until the hurting stops. This was so sad but a wonderful piece, thank you!
Dizzo chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Aah, well done - a really raw and touching look at Dean's grief, and I'm so glad Sammy was there and being awesome for him!

x
Wynefred chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Aw, I love that Sammy was there for him. Well done.
smalld1171 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Excellent drabble my friend! Love. It. I am waiting for some kind of implosion to happen on the show, I hope it happens. This was perfect!
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
It breaks my heart just to think about it - I couldn't bring myself to watch the episode yet. Beautifully sad drabble, and I like Sam simply being an awesome brother. Well, someone should better be there for Dean, or else I have to come and get him :-)

xx Kate
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
I hope this doesn't reflect your current state of health too!

I've noticed this Season's Sam is much gentler and less confrontational, you've nailed that here. I wonder how long this seeming calm is going to last for him though...

Feel better soon petal! xx
Swellison chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Oh, I can so see this happening. Sam's showing that he's absorbed Dean's teachings, too, by offering comfort and reassurance, not condemnation.

Sue
bhoney chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Awww, poor Dean. Was he mourning John? Or did I miss some clue as to someone else (like Bobby)?
OpheliacAngel chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Aww, this was so sweet. No matter what Dean thinks he deserves Sam is always there, a comforting presence.

Great drabble!