Reviews for Meeting Your Demon
Thebestoftherest chapter 5 . 6/28/2020
Have there ever been a story where orochimaru try to recruit Tsunade before the invasion?

Good chapter.
Akaenu chapter 7 . 5/18/2020
I really like this! Hope you update soon
Kingkong101 chapter 7 . 9/20/2019
Crap
MythicGR66 chapter 7 . 12/19/2018
I kinda wish Naruto had turned the offer down and stayed with his own village with Hinata
pallendin pie chapter 7 . 4/19/2018
the feels...to much...feels...(falls to the Flore)
Crimson Hawk Wolf chapter 7 . 4/15/2018
I’m actually shocked that you didn’t have Naruto make it clear that the Hyūga clan wasn’t allowed to try to force Hinata into anything Hinata didn’t want to do with how close they are right now lol.

I do wonder why Naruto keeps talking out loud like he does when he’s talking to the kyuubi. Also looks like the kyuubi has some control of Naruto as well with the tail hitting him at the end there lol.

Great chapter and please try not to take so long with an update or ill find ways to annoy you lol
Chewie Cookies chapter 7 . 4/12/2018
Niiiiice.

Keep it going!
QueenDeadPool chapter 7 . 4/12/2018
Excited to see where this goes. Thank you for the update.
SPark681 chapter 7 . 4/12/2018
Nice story so far just waiting for that sleaze Danzo to make his move and be destroyed anyways keep up the great work!
xanof chapter 1 . 4/12/2018
It did take you a while to do this, I thank you for not abandoning it. Please update quickly, and good luck~x
nightwind83 chapter 7 . 4/11/2018
interesting chapter, kind of surprised you made naruto the head of a village then got him back to konoha so quickly. im betting kurma is still alive in naruto or is it his yami self.
NarHina chapter 6 . 1/31/2018
There we go with that I read every one of your fics, I think I would have preferred Naruto to stay blonde. Also I want to know about the changes Naruto made to the sound village system and what other sound ninja think of him.

Naruto and Hinata Forever:)
Crimson Hawk Wolf chapter 6 . 1/30/2018
I think this is another good story I might come to likenif it gets updated often enough lol.

I do have to say that I find a tail on Naruto’s head to be the most odd thing about his new look though. Other then that I like the sound of how he looks now lol.
Ryuujin96 chapter 6 . 1/5/2018
Great work on this chapter. Also I'm happy to see that your working on your stories again after so long. It was pretty funny in this chapter when Sasuke came in and found some unknown person. At first I thought you were introducing some new villain; because they sounded evil and since I hadn't re-read the previous chapters I had forgotten what had happened. Anyways great chapter again and I'm looking forward to the next one.
insanemaelstorm chapter 6 . 1/4/2018
Pretty interesting. It makes sense that hinata would have studied fuinjutsu, afterall she did want to remove the bird cage seal. Can't wait to read more