Reviews for Squirm
Got it done right in few words. Dean's wild panic

Sam's more than concern, more than care, Dean's only way 'home' all down perfect

'Toned muscle replaced with squirming mass' is straight from your Muse.
LaedieDuske chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Oooo I love this one too. Tummy touching and brother comforting - I love when they find comfort in one another's presence. Poor sick Dean, Sam is so good taking care of him. Lovely stuff, very well written, thank you!
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
AND THEN SURPRISE ATTACK

BUGGIES

srsly, tho bugs suck. i hope i never have pain killers or fever THAT bat. thanks for the shivers D! I didn't want to sleep tonight anyway.
Dizzo chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Ooooh, I love the really spare style of this, not a word wasted; but what a hideous hallucination for poor Dean.

Gave me itchy fever - ick!

Nicely done :)
Edina Clouds chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
VERY nicely done, hun!

Viv
mainegirlwrites chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Oh...I had to check my own skin, this gave me the heeby-jeebies! Very well done...almost like a poem. Best, mainegirlwrites
Wynefred chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Wow. You got a lot out of those hundred words. You painted this so well I could see it clearly in my head. Well done!
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
The is hella creepy! Why I hated "The Ruins" (the book never saw the movie), because it was this THING under your skin that you couldn't get at unless you basically started hacking away at your own skin! *shudders* Creepy shit!
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Ooow! Squirm is right! That grossed me out!

DeansBabyBird
ccase13 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Poor Dean has such bad fever-dreams. The show should do one so we could see Sam really take care of his brother.
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Ohhhh :-) Absolutely adoring, Dorothy. I loved the staccato way you wrote this, so like the blurry pictures and emotions of Dean - and what a scary image - in my mind there were thousands of little spiders crawling over and under his skin - yuk!

Take care

xx Kate
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Ew! That's the kind of hallucination I could do without...poor Dean!
Mad Server chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Poor dude!

You made those hundred words go a long way. Well done!
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Eeugh! I just twitched and scared my dog LOL! GREAT JOB! :D
bhoney chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Awww, love a reassuring Sam!