Reviews for Vision
LaedieDuske chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
I love this, I want more of the story! Mmm shirtless Dean, yummy. That poor woman though, that would be horrible to see - unless she can use it to save him. I think if it were me, I'd have to touch his tummy when I met him to make sure it was in one piece. You know, just to make sure. ;-) Thank you so much!
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Jo? Cursed Sam as a Female? What just happened? Was this right after third season ender? God, way to just sucker punch the reader. Well played, D. Well played.
Dizzo chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Much love for this.

'He lifts up the fabric, exposing the beauty of his toned, flawless, and oh-so touchable stomach…' - I must admit, I did struggle a bit to get past this line *pushes tongue back in*, but when I did - POW, what a punch-in-the-gut ending :o

x
Wynefred chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
What a vision! Wow.
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Humm! Who is she? You're teasing us!

DeansBabyBird
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Visions of Dean...YUM! Visions of Dean getting all tore up...not so much! Great job! SUPER creepy! And I'm with everyone else on this one, you should TOTALLY make this a one shot, pretty please? :)
Chick Feed chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Who she? She who? Can't stand not knowing. Ghaargh!

Chick x
ccase13 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
This drabble is really creepy. We need much more story to tell us how things turn out.
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Hmm, you have me curious as to who is having the vision.
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Wow, now - sorry that I have to point it out, but that screams for a one-shot, seriously :-)

A perfect drabble, a whole story in a nutshell - and again so scary, because what the hell? Is it Lisa? She seemed to know his perfect body pretty well ... Vision, huh? You've got me thinking here, girl.

xx Kate
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Mmm that's a bit of a teaser for a longer tale, don't you think? Can't blame the girl getting thirsty faced with sweaty Dean abs, though...
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Scary freaking vision!
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Well this was definitaly differant but I liked it. Wonder just who the vision was about.

Nicely done in keeping it a mystery,loved it!
Sharlot chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Mysterious! I likey. Although the imagery is brutal and frightening. Glad I'm not the one having the vision! Yikes!