Reviews for Queasy
Tuppence chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Poor Dean. And Sam.

Tuppence
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
an awkward family moment is loving family moment for the windy brothers. ;) i hope they're okAY. well played, D, well played.
Dizzo chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Angst, hurt/comfort, humour... nice mix of just about everything here.

And yes, a vintage Dean moment; chick-flickery is far more terrifying than massive blood loss :)
Edina Clouds chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
"No more risking your life for me"

As if!

nice one sweetie

Viv
sylia91 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Typical Dean to more worried about incipient chick flick moment rather than massive blood loss. Great drabble!
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Really LOVE that this little drabble is angst and hurt/comfort and family and suspense with a smidgen of humor thrown in there for good measure! Good job Dorothy, LOVED IT!
Spirit Burner AKA Chick Feed chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Great!

Chick x
ccase13 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Dean will just have to suffer. Sam loves him and is really concerned that Dean stop risking his life so easily.
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
I like it, even hurt Dean thinks about chick flick moments and how to avoid them.
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Guess the WOW was some kind of trigger to you honey :-) But I won't complain, no sir! Oh, and I couldn't agree more with Sam - "stop killing yourself, idjit. We need you!" Great POV, Dean exploring his own state only by Sam's reactions (oh, and the shirt... bright red, so not good!).

xx Kate
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
I could really feel the back and forth play of dialogue in this, and sense the moment Dean realized he crossed the line.
Sharlot chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Oh Dean...so over protective and overly adverse to chick-flick moments. Got to love him, anyhow!

Let's hope Sam doesn't turn entirely to liquid...and let's hope Dean doesn't lose all of his!

Boys...boys...boys...
OpheliacAngel chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Aww, poor Dean. Very cute, great drabble :)