Reviews for Visions of Desire
Just a girl chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Very good. Emotional, kind of depressing and well written - so it's the perfect mix. :)
Greetings from Germany
Someone aka Me chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
-sigh- It's so hard to enter competitions that you're also in. I write something, and I'm all proud of it, and then I go and read yours, and it's so beautiful and lovely and emotion-evoking and gosh-I-totally-feel-like-I'm-in-the-dang-story, and then mine just seems pale in comparison.

Well, gee, that's a very melancholy compliment, isn't it? :D I'm not really as upset as that seems.

Point is, I guess, that this is a very lovely piece. I love that he starts to *feel* it, as though she's real, that's a really brilliant aspect. It made me laugh that she's smaller :D

This also seems very… strong… though I couldn't tell you what about it makes it feel that way to me.

Overall, very wonderful, as always.

(*_*)
the music our collisions make chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
This was so sad. I liked the setting and everyone is really in character. I also liked the picture you painted of Rodolphus almost feeling her touch him. I could totally see it. Good job.
Inkfire chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Poor Rodolphus… I really like the way you showed how aware of the danger he is, how he KNOWS that he shouldn't look at all, what whatever he sees won't be real, and yet he can't help but look anyway. The way he tried to justify it to himself was quite interesting… I like the way you pictured the context - the Dark Lord having just freed him of his presence, and yet taking his wife with him… I felt sad for him, his silent torment and his sleeplessness, and it was interesting that he knew that Bella would end up coming back - though it wouldn't be for him, not really. It was a nice insight into their relationship. I like the way you described the reflection to appear, little by little, blurry at first, and then becoming so real he can almost feel her, sense her presence, her touch, her warmth. The fake Bella and her differences with the real one were very well described (smaller, lol!) and I loved the way her touch felt a little off, too gentle - too gentle to be HER… And yet the temptation was there, overwhelming. Very well done!
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Oh poooooor poor Rod. I knew as soon as I saw the description of the story what would happen. It was really great how you did it though. :) awesome job! :D
Couture Girl chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Gamma this was so sad.

I even wanted it to be real, it must have been the insomnia he had to feel that.

This has to be my favorite! The emotions you put in the character was amazing and so believable. :)

Much love!