Reviews for Back to Where You've Never Been
judithedna chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
First - I like your disclaimer. Cute. And I agree - had they belonged to us they would have had a tribe of Bishops.
Second - this interim scene until he returns is wonderful. Somewhat mystical. liked it.
AriOreo24 chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
That was incredible. I really, REALLY enjoyed it! HAPPY (almost!) FRINGE FRIDAY :D
inacent chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
That was just so bittersweet. Poor Peter. I think you're onto something with the end there :)
Invariant chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Oh, E, this is SO GOOD! I felt it all the way through. It's so beautiful and breathtaking that I bow in your amazing story-telling talent. I'm so humbled by how great of an author you are. Every time I read one of your fics, I feel so small in what talent I thought I had. Haha. Really, this is amazing. Just wonderful. Thank you for this, honey. :D
Mathiilde3 chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Okay, so real review time, let us see if I can make sense of the thoughts! First of all, I know of some spoilers, I try to avoid them, but somehow I failed this time, but I cannot link it to this, not that much at least.. That is not the point though.

This story, this exquisite story, it still gets to me. Your words are so beautiful and the feelings still so very real and sincere and I tear up again. "I'll take care of him until you come back, don't worry. I'll look after him." It is so divine and laced with so many feelings of both joy and sadness, because he is not there, but she will take care of him, which makes it a little better. Also '...laughing cheerily as if she didn't have a care in the world.' I just really love that one because it is so brilliant, it is like of course she does not, have a care in the world that is, it is Peter's dream after all and what more could he want than a carefree Olivia. It might be reading a bit too much into it, but let us just go with that because I somehow think it applies a little to all the scenarios, which are all divine by the way. The one with their sex life and grand children had me laughing a little. It was sweet, all three of them and put such lovely pictures in my head. I see it all very clearly and it is all beautiful and exquisite! Anyhow, I think Olivia going along with the grape juice could be ascribed to Peter's want for a tribe of Bishops, but I do not know if it was intentional or not. Either way they warmed my heart!

Now the actual dream, the second part of the story that was both extremely comforting and yet it tore on my heart so badly. I imagine that is how Peter feels, so marvellous job at that. It is just, it is exquisite and beautiful, and I clearly need new words or synonyms, but it is so wonderful and melts my heart just a little, but then there is the realization that it is just a dream and my heart aches just a bit. I mean, did you really have to bring up her death? Was it really necessary with the caskets and cold on autopsy tables and bullet holes in the middle of her head? Seriously not nice! Anyhow, that whole second part was equally wonderful to the three other dreams. I think throughout the story actually, you did a fabulous job mixing his joy at being in their presence with the despair of knowing it was a dream. The emotions were tangible and turned me into a whimpering mess. It is sort of tragically beautiful I guess. I loved it though and enjoyed reading it tremendously. It was really, really incredible. Just an astonishing piece, well done! And I have no idea where "back to where you've never been" is, but I cannot wait to find out. This just sort of added to the longing for them to get back together, the good kind though. I really think you captured the tone or essence of the dreams, the same feeling. Yours might leave me a little sadder, but it is you so that is not really a big surprise, but it is also the proof that I long for something that is beautiful. You write them both, and even Walter and his childish joy and exuberance so impeccable. It is with sheer delight I read you work, even when it brings my heart agony, because it is genuine and it is just, it is them.

Mathilde
Cerulean.Phoenix7 chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Finally I get a chance to read this :) (I know, I still have to read some of your other stuff, and I will, I promise).

Anyways, this was a great, emoitonal little piece for Peter. I like that he's the one sort in the grey area here because he's usually the one with all the answers and this time he has none; that's some interesting irony.

The scenes with Olivia and Walter really speak as to how much their relationship has progressed since season 1, and I love that it's come to a point where Olivia knows how to look after Walter and realizes that she has to try and fill Peter's space while he's gone.

I'm also quite happy to see some adorable P/O in this :) It's long overdue, and I think most of us want our one Fringe couple back together.

Nicely done, Ambre :)

CP7
SamSpade chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Beautifully written :)
PhantomKnight88 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Ok now I'm even more curious about the spoiler you read on tumbler. I love spoilers, wanna PM the exact spoiler to me? Pretty please?
Sehrezad chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
It was so beautiful... heartbreakingly beautiful.

It's so sad that those two have to go through all these things.

Peter has to get back to his Olivia!
SharonPL chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
That was heart-wrenchingly beautiful! God how I want Peter's dreams to become reality again, I miss our odd little family unit like crazy.

Seriously, there are no words to describe your level of awesomeness!

You have such an elegant touch, I haven't encountered many authors who can capture emotions and keep true to character as well as you can.

So thank you, for yet another wonderful fic :)
tvnut014 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
First of all, I went to add you to my authors list and it turns out you're already there. BONUS.

Secondly, a loud wailing sound resonated throughout my room moments before and it was due to this wonderful piece of work.

Well done dear. I just. GUUUUUUUUUH. I can't thoroughly explain myself. And everything hurts but is so wonderful at the same time. THEY NEED TO BE TOGETHER AGAIN. This fic just...

My heart hurts, damn you. But I can't be angry with you. Otherwise beautiful stuff like this will never happen again.

-SOB-
butterflies and mortals chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Heartbreakingly beautiful. I miss P/O :(((
angellcakes23 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
loved this! especially that last line lol