Reviews for Legacy
madmanmark666 chapter 19 . 3/10
This is really good keep at it and don't abandon it
Sol of the Twilight chapter 19 . 2/23
Excellent premise but got kinda convoluted. Hope the rewrite goes well
Lord Asmodeus chapter 9 . 7/15/2014
I truly cannot understand why Harry is even telling his 'tale' to Umah in the first place, when she herself fails to adequately provide information in return.

All she says is that she and the Powers That Be was to guide Harry, or in other words manipulate him.
Lord Asmodeus chapter 2 . 7/15/2014
This 'Umah' is annoying. Stupid harlot, attempting to ruin another good characters. Or should I say harlot(s) ruining every good character in fiction.
invinoveri chapter 19 . 5/7/2014
This is interesting. I agree with your authors note the quality took a dive about the time Harry traveled to Russia. Good luck with the rewrite.
invinoveri chapter 11 . 5/7/2014
The characterization for Harry feels a bit off these last chapters.
seimika chapter 19 . 4/25/2014
Kinda shocked this was updated lol
Ronin Kenshin chapter 19 . 4/25/2014
great chapter glad this is continueing great work
Khaine the betrayer chapter 19 . 4/25/2014
Good too see this story isn't dead, I'm looking forward to the re write of it.
Divider chapter 18 . 1/26/2014
Excellent story. Hope you update soon, this fic is quite interesting.
Kairan1979 chapter 18 . 1/6/2014
So I guess Harry stunned Darren and Lockhart and went after the Basilisk anyway? I wonder how he is going to defeat Slytherin's monster. I doubt Fawkes is going to bring him the Sword.
Z.L.C chapter 18 . 12/17/2013
Are you sure your dyslexic? Cause this chapter has no typos or misspellings that I can noticed, and I usualy spot those preety quickly. Anyway, good chapter, but see if you can make your future chapters longer, okay?
Ibskib chapter 15 . 12/17/2013
Pheew nice to see a Harry that manages to be discreet about being a parselmouth, something that's fairly rare. It is one of the more annoying fanon cliches that he's always found out when the snake is conjured, just to create some cheap and lazily written dramatic tension.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/17/2013
very nice
Hadrian Malfoy chapter 18 . 12/17/2013
I will tell you in simpler words. Harry or kain whoever he may be is pathetic.