Reviews for Peace After Meteor
nobodyx8059 chapter 7 . 9/11/2004
this fanfic is hilarious! i want to see what happens! plz update!
razatip chapter 7 . 6/28/2004
Your fic is hilarious, I love it! It's definetly going down on my favorites list, please update soon 'kay?
CrescentStrata chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
That was freaking great! So hilarious...I couldn't stop laughing X3 Off to read the rest of the chapters!

Ja!

Strata
BlueBubbles chapter 7 . 6/7/2004
Woah, I haven't checked in months and the only story that was updated was this one, which hasen't been updated in like, forever! werid... ok. well anyways, this chapter was great! Can't wait for the pageant! oh, and why did vincent get an invitaion of all people? hmm... update soon!
Mike Danko chapter 6 . 5/14/2004
I was wondering when you were gonna update your story. Good job, and Barret is starting to sound like Mr.T again
Rappy28 chapter 6 . 2/29/2004
I swear, that fic is pure genious. I remember reading the first 4 chapters a year and a half ago, but I couldn't find it again, since I didn't remember the title.
I have always loved fics with Avalanche all living in the Costa del Sol villa, the Turks, and a newly constructed Shinra Building. Heck, it looks like one of my fics, actually !
Keep it up girl, it really is one of my favorite fics out there ! *snickers* Rufus is such a lovable brat...
BlueBubbles chapter 6 . 2/13/2004
HAHA! this story's great! I really didn't think Yuffie was gathering dirt and grass from the garden, if ya know what I mean! hehe!
Great job, though, and keep on writing!
The Reviewer chapter 2 . 2/10/2004
THE GANG ATE RED? THEY CAN'T DO THAT! NO!
BlueBubbles chapter 5 . 6/6/2003
Yeah, an update! hehe i love this story! it's just so funny! It's the irony, i think... loved the part with cid and cloud talking about smoking... and "self-rolled cancer stick" HEEHEE! um ok great job and update SOON!
Rage Aomori chapter 4 . 12/13/2002
EVILNESS! NYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *sips coffee* Tseng will rule the world! THE WORLD! *sips a bit more* Aris dead, Aeris dead, Aeris dead! Hojo go boom! BOOM! BaHAHAHAHAHA! *downs the cup* Too bad Vincent doesn't have his lil demons anymore. They were fun! FUN! *eats coffee can* Beheheheheheeheheheh... *eats Nanaki burger* Behehehehehehehe... More... MORE! NOW! WANT MORE MAGICALLINESS!
Kebinu chapter 4 . 11/29/2002
Whee, this story rocks muchly.

Heh heh... "Hunting Hojo..."
Mike Danko chapter 4 . 11/29/2002
LOL this is getting better with every chapter.
BlueBubbles chapter 4 . 11/26/2002
Finally a humor story that's actually written well! Yeah! This story is so funny! Keep writing!
Lady Spork chapter 3 . 11/4/2002
More! Tis funny!

"..."

"Shut up Rude!"

Hilarious!
Lunaball chapter 3 . 11/1/2002
I like. I very much like. Cid go splat. Reno and Barret to Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud! *cackles evilly*

Vincent! Demons! BOOM! *hops up and down maniacally* More! More! Yeah!