Reviews for I tell my love to wreck it all
freefallingforever chapter 5 . 6/11/2013
This is amazing so detailed and you have captured damon so perfectly!
Maakason chapter 4 . 2/13/2012
omg this story is freakin awesome! (u wrote them so in character too!) please post the next chapter ASAP
fred21 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Yay a Damon and Alaric fic. I just love these two and I like how you are portraying their friendship.
FlyingPigMonkey chapter 4 . 2/11/2012
gah! please update again quickly!
FlyingPigMonkey chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
WHAT?
Jordan-Daniel chapter 4 . 2/4/2012
This is intense! Id really like to read more!
azurefang chapter 4 . 2/4/2012
Looking forward to the next chapter.
pencil-origami chapter 3 . 2/1/2012
OMG. What a cliffhanger! Kidnapping! Amnesiac Alaric! Injured Damon. and the question of who is going to come through that door. This is one tense story. Looking forward to the next instalment!
DRBR-Lovely chapter 3 . 2/1/2012
OH NO! HURRY, YOU MUST POST SOOOOON! :)
azurefang chapter 3 . 2/1/2012
Waiting for the next chapter!
starzee chapter 3 . 2/1/2012
Aww poor Damon :( Has to deal with all of that alone :( and poor Ric doesn't know why he's so hurt :( Brilliant chapter as always :D
Zynali chapter 3 . 2/1/2012
Great chapter! I love how devastated Damon is that Alaric doesn't remember him. I have no idea how you're going to get them out of this, but I can't wait to read it ;)
Mineola chapter 2 . 1/24/2012
Soo the awkward moment you read and review the second story of what you asumed to be a oneshot because you thoguht the end of the first chapter meant the characters had died... yeah I'm an idiot lol.

Anyway I am intrigued by why the hybrids have taken them. And even more by Alaric's amnesia, this is going to be good I am sure of it and can't wait to read more! :D
starzee chapter 2 . 1/22/2012