Reviews for Let's Promise
Melime14 chapter 2 . 11/9/2013
This story was good. it made me cry
iaminactive-sorry chapter 2 . 9/11/2013
So sad, yet it's the same kind of story that would make your heart melt at the same time. I love it. Creativity is a gift given to many, but used by few. Keep up the good work!
HurrDurrr chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I. LOVE. THIS.
Moon's Smile chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
I love this.
It was so sad, but heart-warming as well. It's wonderful! Lucy's letter made me cry; Natsu writing poems for fifteen years and not being his old self made me cry even more. This is nicely written, as well. Great job! :)
AliceCullen3 chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
Aww... LOVE IT!
amazing chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
moaarrrrrrrrrrr lucy n natsuuuuuuu
OMG chapter 2 . 3/10/2012
AWESOME3
Ria in Wonderland chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
OMG. I love this ;D Pleaaaaaase make more Fairytail fics, about this couple of course ;) I just looooove Tragedy ones. Made me crrrrrryyyy. Please. Make. More! P.s Deserves way moreee reviews
OMGGGGG chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
OMGGGGgg this is so awesomeeeeeeee. Deserves way more reviews! ;D

Searched the songs up, AWEESUM. I love this storrry, made me cry ;(
nkauj ntxoo xyooj chapter 2 . 2/9/2012
wow, i not sure which chaps i like more, hope they meet again in their next life n let their letters or poems of love guide them back 2 each other. . .
DCCLXII chapter 2 . 1/27/2012
Such a great story. Such a sad story. However... This story is complete!. Sequel pleasee :D. I like happy endings.
CarrotSenpai69 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Nyaaaaaaa~! YOU MUST MAKE A SEQUAL! XD IF YOU DON'T YOU WILL NOT LIVE TO SEE TOMORROW...in a good way! -
kumi-chan chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
aww... sad story... when i read your a/n below i read your story AGAIN while listening to the song and it moved me to tears :'(

nice story... keep it going :)
beginswithkay chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Oh my gosh! That was so sad! Poor Lucy...

But that was it? No second chapter? Nnooo! I DEMAND a sequel!:D

Please?:)

Putting you on alert for now. Can you PM me if your making a sequel? Thanks!:D

whiskalefa chapter 1 . 1/15/2012