Reviews for Status Symbols
Gloworm41 chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
It is nice that Richie is finally finding out what it means to have loving, caring parents. Wouldn't want to be him though when Tessa finds out he was at a strio joint.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Richie is a hard headed boy but Duncan is a smart man, knowing the best way to get through is by blistering his backside. Tess is going to be upset with the boy but I'm sure she'll forgive her buy just like Duncan. Terrific story!
nannyg43 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
I like your stories and thought you did an excellent job portraying the bond of father and son. Wish all dads were like Duncan.
j chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I'm a big fan of your writing I can't wait to read more from u!
EmilyAnnMcGarrett-Winchester chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Just found this one. Loved Highlander and happy to see Duncan taking a firm hand with Richie, always believed he needed it.
chelsea1234 chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Ahhh. Nothing like peer pressure. I guess we've all been suckered into stuff we knew was wrong lol. Good job. Mac is a kind man who stepped up when he had to. I like him . Thanks :)
witchsbroom chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
OMG just loved this second part of "Kid Status" Looks like Richie did try, and at least he wasn't as late as last time and only had one beer. Also looks like Richie has finally got a family.
5-STAR chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
I loved it! U keep me wanting more LOL you capture the characters perfectly I hope to read more from you in this fandom
wandamarie chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
wow it was a good one thanks
V. L. Crawford chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Poor Richie. I feel sorry for him for having to tell Tessa about the strip joint then I do about the spanking and grounding. Another good story.
Anakin-Jason-Skywalker-Kenobi chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
;D That was AWESOME! :D Love the ending and hope that I can read more from you soon! :D I understand about waiting though... ;D -AJSK
patbor chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
I love it! Richie knew what he was doing and Mac knew, too. thanks
TwilightGuru09 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Poor Richie. I'll bet he would rather get another spanking from Mac than face Tessa's wrath in the morning. Good job. That boy has got to learn to stand up to peer pressure. Otherwise he won't be sitting much.
ana4242 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
i was so exited to see this in my inbox an just as sad to see it end. please write mare highlander stories they are just so amazing.
accounting professional chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Good story. I loved how Mac talked to Richie when he was punishing explaining everything.