Reviews for Uninterested
maggi.lefay chapter 2 . 2/12
nice story!
CapitalEnvy chapter 2 . 12/12/2014
I love it when Arctic fox asks Prince to make Kenshin into a female. Had he not done that I don't think I would have really put them together in a romantic way.
Don't Insult Oliver's Cupcakes chapter 2 . 12/1/2014
XD This ship has become an OTP, thank you!
Don't Insult Oliver's Cupcakes chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Ooooh, great story far!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/28/2014
Ahhhhhh so adorable *flails and dies*
ElementKitsune chapter 2 . 5/27/2014
That sounds like Kenshin.
It's funny how Arctic Fox got jealous over Kenshin talking to Sunshine, and then proceeds to stalk Sunshine. It made me feel like he was being a Yandere for a second.
...And they were going out with one party not even knowing about it.
I really like your fanfiction, they're very well-written and funny. And because of you, I'm going back to search all of the 1/2 Prince fanfiction. Thank you.
JazMint chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
I LOVE THIS PAIRING!
always-kh chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
laughs at your explanation. it does fit actually. that's kinda hilarious and in character at the same time.
anyway entertaining story.
Hilde chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
Hahah! Love it.
Hilde chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Awesome fic so far!
xxIcyAngelxx chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
Aah I've been looking for fics for Kenshin/Artic Fox! I found one, a really good one! Phew, I thought it was a lost cause, especially the teases in the manhua so Im glad I found this fic )

You conveyed them perfectly like this, their silence, actions, thoughts, reactions. Its ADORABLE - Second chapter was the best hands down, how Fox just trails after Kenshin with their simple interaction on their feelings and how they can read each other without words ;)

LOVED IT!
Seishirou Hitsugaya chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
Ahhh! Oh my! Oh my! Artic FoxXKenshin?! Yeah!
I really like them! Could you write another chapters about their relationship? As strange as it is. Maybe about the jealously and maybe maybe a kiss on the cheek if not the lips? Ohohoho..

Thanks for this chap!
Phireye chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
HAHAHAHA YES FIRST FIC I READ AFTER GETTING MY INTERNET BACK!

And gosh, I was giggling so much while reading this xDD.

Arctic was so deliciously awkward when working up the nerve to confess...it was so endearing! Ahh!

And Sun...you really don't beat around the bush. At all xDDD

And I love Kenshin's nickname for Arctic xDDD

Sigh...so cute...3333

YES! WRITE ANOTHER CONFESSION! Gosh I can't get enough of this pairing .

Sigh, I shall just wallow in my post fluff feelings and melt in a puddle of mush...3333
LiahFaile chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Waaaaaaaah cuuute!
And I bet it's canon too. There are way too many gay pairing ship teases in the manga. Plus, I love the whole wordless communication thing. They were really in character!
I thought that Prince was the white haired one at first, dunno why.
urockforwritingthis chapter 1 . 6/4/2012