Reviews for The Bitter Step
HellYeahFeels chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
Great. Awesome. Fantastic. Love the Jori plot. And the closet scene was amazing! Awesome job! :) JORI FOREVER BABY
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
So that's how the shrimp got in!
Quinntana2 chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
Sequel? Frickin' Fantastic. Absolutely Loved it.
uncleankle chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
Yeah, that shrimp in the bra was a little weird. I want to hear what can Dan say to that
Hahah I liked your version pretty much
Cain chapter 2 . 5/9/2012
I liked this a lot. The way it incorporated all the actual scenes- including an explanation, sort of, for how Jade got the shrimp in her bra- was perfect! Great work!
MellyHorror-Salvatore-Northman chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
The ending was super adorable and actually made me go 'awh'. Wonderful story!
nekneknek chapter 2 . 1/16/2012
You promised a two patter and you delivered. And both of them were very entertaining!
WickedWitchOfTheWest3 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
OMG I can't wait for the second part! Hurry!
BlissfulCloud chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Awesome first part, the balance between the obvious heated feelings, chemistry and angst going on was great. I like your darker/angsty take on this episode so far, especially the mystery surrounding Jade and what the heck was going on inside that suductive, manipulative, and (in love with Tori ;) mind of hers. I am looking forward to part 2. .
TrishStratusphan22 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Awesome story cant wait to read the 2nd part great work i love jori
Lovatic1966 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Ha! That was perfect!
shannyn chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
I can not start to explain how amazing that story was. great job :) upload part 2 soon? ... please :{)
Trish chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
So...wow.I really thought that this was beautifully details were so good,I felt like I got when I read the part about the shrimp,I was brought back because before that I wasn't even aware of what the story was originally supposed to be about(I mean that in the best possible way).I was completely unaware of everything around me until I read the word slimy!But I can't wait until the second part,and I really think the way you connected the events together was just...for lack of a better word,intriguing!Wow,that word really annoys ...

Love this story lots,

Trish
G1GGL3Z1597 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
keep going and yes it should be M