Reviews for The Haunting
That was extremely said. I cried ever single chapter.
Kbeckettcastle chapter 11 . 4/20
You jerk you made me cry
47secondsofveritas chapter 11 . 2/1
I hardly cry, because I don't want to feel. But tonight I needed it and you gave the right chance to let myself cry, because of this and other reasons. So, thank you.
M12151 chapter 11 . 2/1
Just discovered this. As everyone else, I cried. A beautiful piece. Thank you for writing it.
JustAGirlInACoffeeShop chapter 11 . 10/5/2014
Wow. This was amazing.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/25/2014
That was the best thing I have ever read. I've never cried harder reading a fanfic. I loved it.
Ellsweetella chapter 11 . 5/31/2014
Ok wow. This is really, really, really, good. I am 2 years late but I'm so happy (and sad) that I found this story. I hardly (and I really mean hardly) really cry reading fanfiction but this made me cry. It's really well written, both angsty and yet having a sweet touch to it at the end. It's brilliant. You're brilliant.
geezer2008 chapter 11 . 4/2/2014
THANK YOU for the most beautiful story. I sobbed like a big baby as I read your words. This was so eloquently done.
E.Sign chapter 11 . 3/20/2014
Oh my. I don't know why I put myself thru that. It was heart wrenching. If ur intention was to make the reader cry u succeeded. Great job.
Melanie Madsen chapter 11 . 11/18/2013
The most touching Castle fanfiction I have ever read! I think I cried through chapter 1-8. It was so moving!
Anon Reader chapter 11 . 8/6/2013
I've probably reviewed this before, but I just stumbled upon it again and it was so beautiful. Heartbreaking and beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
If you insist that you peaked with "The Dedication" then I definitely HAVE to read that one!

Loved this story!
Oustrobeignet chapter 11 . 5/16/2013
Beautifully written, almost like a true a story. I wonder if you can write another story like this, but instead of a tragedy why don't you give us a romance.
Abzug chapter 11 . 5/4/2013
This was a beautiful story. I cried so many times when I was reading it. I'm crying right now, in fact. You captured grief in an incredibly real way. I know I'm a year and a half late on this, but thank you for writing it.
cynthia.coria.5 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
I cried throughout the whole story but it was a great story. It did give me a sense of closure and you did a wonderful job in writing this fanfiction. And you are right, life is about moving on after something as tragic as losing the one you love and learning to live with the memories rather than the ghosts. Thank you for this story it was worth the read and the tears(: