Reviews for The Haunting
Kusj1125 chapter 11 . 10/24
Omg that is one of the best stories i have read, i cried. I could here nathan and stanas voices. Just extrodinary
cchao chapter 11 . 9/23
I just read this again. So beautiful. Im crying right now as i write this. Thank you so much for sharing
Rls chapter 11 . 9/12
Omg. Beautiful.
katebeckettisafangirl chapter 11 . 9/12
I don't know if I have ever cried so much reading fic. This fic was so heartbreaking but also lovely (and addictive) I really liked Rick's project, it made the healing feel more definite. It was a nice ending though, but I am really glad this isn't how things actually turned out.
katebeckettisafangirl chapter 8 . 9/12
This story is so good but so sad, I can only stop crying long enough to start reading it again.
katebeckettisafangirl chapter 7 . 9/12
Ah, the actual chapter 6... that was heartbreaking.
katebeckettisafangirl chapter 6 . 9/12
The warning at the end of chapter 5 had me anxious and I got through all of chapter 6 without crying until the last line. He already bought her flowers. My emotions. This is really great so far, thank you for sharing.
"thank you for waiting". oh my god, perfect!
when i got to the part in this chapter with rick & kate, where he realizes it's the last time he was going to see her, i seriously thought about leaving the chapter for now and coming back later to finish. i was so overwhelmed at that point. but i decided to finish it, and i'm still crying right now as i'm typing this review. this is one of the best stories i've read in a really long time. it moved me so deeply. this was so wonderful. thank you for writing and sharing it.
oh how i would love to read that book/journal! "This is the Kate I remember" - obviously I'm not done crying yet.
and the tears came again at the end. i should probably just bring the box of tissue over to my desk.
this chapter had me crying practically the entire time. and not just a few tears down my cheek, i mean like, really crying. i literally had to stop and get up about 7 times to get tissue.
"I already bought you flowers" just brought me unexpected tears.
Thank you for a beautiful story. What season 9 could have been...
Kici124 chapter 11 . 1/26
I was crying all the time, beautiful story but so sad...