Reviews for Atlas Shrugged and Slipped on a Banana Peel
SilverPhantom88 chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
Omg soo many lines were sooo funny XD
Poor Kaldur and what he has to deal with. And the 'kiss the girl' while he's puking in a bucket, and Roy XD. There were soo many awesome (Heck the whole thing was awesome) moments!
JoanIncarnate chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
"fruity costumed freaks and a black guy." XD oh god. poor kaldur. btw, i love all the fish/ocean jokes you made. like megan putting seaweed in kaldur's cookies.
Serpentinite chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Absolutely freaking fantastic!

Kaldur's POV was really fantastic, maybe a bit more snarky than what one would expect, but really; with Rob and Kid being such dicks, can you really expect complete patience? Oh man, I didn't realize either why the heck Artemis was acting so strange, I was almost tempted to say 'sex pollen', and I had the horrible idea that Roy was doing drugs again, to explain for his weird behaviour and insistence that Kaldur not enter the bathroom.

And then everything just became gut-bustingly hilarious, and everything made sense, and Conner's patience and idea of payback is just fantastic. You are amazing for writing this. Thanks so much!
dreamwithmealways chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
LOL. I can't stop laughing. I swear,I didn't get the whole Red Arrow thing when he was talking about boxers until Conner said what KF and Rob did. I giggled loudly for like 20 minutes. This is great. I kind of want to see them all do prank wars with each other. I also didn't think Artemis was THAT straight forward I was so confused and felt so sorry for Kaldur, poor baby. I also honestly don't think Rob would be too perturbed with the Veet since he is an acrobat and he most likely shaves his legs if he did have any leg hair. Thanks for the laughs.
-Hana
shejams chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Loved it!

I always love it when teenage superheroes have downtime and act like, as Conner puts it, "just a teenager".

Great job. The humor was spot on. I think my favorite part was with Roy. I keep visualizing that scene and I can't stop grinning. That was hilarius. I kinda figured Kid and Robin had something to do with that. I would have enjoyed reading Kaldur's revenge. Lol

This is definitely one of my favs.
Dark Manifest chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Hilarious. The running joke about Robin's inability to curse, most of the one-liners, and Roy's paranoid behavior had me dying of laughter. Poor Aqualad and the crap he puts up with. I thought I'd sprain something when I got to "it's those fruit costumed freaks (and a black guy)!" Great fic.
Alex-Mellois chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Omg so funny! Roy was just epic! Robin and Kid are the worst.
Scubalon chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Hilarious! :D
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Hahahahahahahaha! *rolling on the flooring laughing so hard I cry then pee my pants* Dude, this was freaking hilarious. Robin and Kid Flash are just too much at times. I love them, but they're so mean at times. Oh, poor Kaldur. I love how they're going to get their revenge. Man, Roy was awful, but so funny with his rules. And then Artemis. So not fair that they pulled all that crap on the leader. And the one time Robin cusses, Wally doesn't? That was brilliant. Loved this. Totally lightened my mood.
Needles in a face mask chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
awsome a secqel about when when revenge comes robin and wallys way lol
whitebengal14 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
That was so great. xDD I died of laughter. Honestly, I knew that Robin and Wally were behind everything, but I didn't quite figure out all the stuff that they did. Like Telling Red Arrow that Aqualad liked him? Nooo idea. xDD

I can't even begin to tell you how amusing I thought this fic was. Poor Aqualad. xDD The things he has to put up with...

I'm pretty sure that if I were Batman, I'd murder the hell outta all those teens. Uggghh teenagers are the worst, ughhh...

Anyway. Great fic. xD
TwingtwangGoesTheUkulele chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Aha! So wonderful!

And funny! Ahahahahaha. Each character was do entertaining!

Yay!
TheWickedWizardOfOz chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Screw studying, I'm gonna read this first ;P

Anyways, first thing, I think you'll notice the title is, "Atlas Shruggedand Slipped on a Banana Peel" .

LOL I love Kaldur's thoughts~ It's always SO refreshing to hear him complain about things .

I was comtemplating whether or not I should change the "Gosh darn it" line before I read the rest of the dialouge, and got so happy when I didn't change it . XD

Again, Kaldur's thoughts are AMAZING: "or maybe that is why they wore so much black – so no one would see any stains." XD Cause everyone knows that Bruce and Dick are such messy eaters ;P

I remember reading the cereal lines, I'm sitting there with my Honey Nut Cheerios, wondering if Kaldur will settle for them .

The chaos of the Team is SO well-written I would've expected it to be canon, y'know a random 5AM excerpt of the Team's dynamics .

"Ice plus speedster equals disaster," indeed it is; I'm certain that's what Batman's counting on XD

I could never imagine a person trying to get another to swear... actually, yes I can, several people have tried to get me to, but they have all FAILED~ MUAHAHAHAHA :D

LOLOLOLOL Maybe it's just because I'm a slash fanatic, but I quite enjoyed Conner rubbing Kaldur ;P (-_- I'm such a pervert XD)

Kaldur needs to check what he's eating before he sprays it all over his food . It was so obvious Kaldur! C'mon! You're a superhero, you gotta think outside the box~

AW~ Artemis craddling Kaldur . Iunno why, but I thought that was incredibly adorable (maybe because I envision Kaldur as very manly XD)

Sorry ( "...to be a part of the light." Like in "the Team", the 'l' in "the light" should be capitalised~

I love that it seems like Kaldur JUST arrived at the realisation that he's working with the lesser focussed members of his team XD

omg, I'm terrible, something as simple as "knit-picking" slipped past me -_-

LOL Wally and Robin shoving their hands in Kaldur's face while continuing to argue is just too good xD

Teen Titans reference FTW Along side a Kaldur heiritage reference FTW (Seeing as Atlantis is an estranged cousin of Greece)

Oxymorons . "...idiot thugs actually had smart tactics up their sleeves." LOL I love that the 'idiot thugs' are more prepared than the Team xD

Aw ( Poor Kaldur, not only did he have to suffer through trying to pull his team together, he got shot. With some eletrical thingy. XD And Wally's totally helping~

I wonder how Robin suddenly placed his chin on Kaldur's head, but I'm not complaining .

Artemis flirting with Kaldur LOL It's hialrious reading .

Roy? In only a towel? WHERE? I needs my HD sunglasses ;P

Roy's awkwardness is SOOOOOOOOO adorable, I'm just sitting here giggling watching him 'deal' with Kaldur D

I'm sorry Kaldur, I may or may not have stolen some of Roy's boxers while you were staying over ;P Prepare to be slaughtered .

Poor Kaldur ( He's the Team's leader, he needn't be lectured by Roy about the "inappropriateness" of stuff XD

...Britney Spears' "Hit Me Baby One More Time" begins playing whilst Artemis, "[rubs] her nude-y parts on [Kaldur]." XDDDDDDDD (Btw, I still can't stop laughing at that line, IT'S JUST SO AMAZING)

I think we may conclude that Artemis is a failure, because she was unable to seduce a -hormanal- male -teenager- while naked. XD

I would quote more from this part of the fic, but the whole bit is just SOOOOOOOO funny .

OMG! POKEMON? AGAIN? I lurrrrrrrrrrrv you .

Conner/Kaldur bonding WHOOOOOOOO! I'm SO glad that Conner is the one to bring relief to Kaldur (though, perhaps I'm just a slash fanatic .)

Wally and Robin do so many pranks, I never realised how much it could be used in a fic, where they aren't even the main characters XD

I like that Kaldur calls Conner wise, earlier in the fic he questioned Wally's intelligence .

I love the wording throughout the entire fic, simple things like, "more literally than anything at this moment", "'And a Black guy!' -and a black guy-", "nude-y" and "suddenly, this visit was a thousand times more awkward than the last visit, and no one was even naked this time" really got me laughing a million times over . I'm /still/ smiling as I write this review, thus being the third time I've read this material XD

I think I got most of the jokes...probably not XD