Reviews for Ascension
Malgrath chapter 11 . 3/17/2023
An interesting possible plotline is to bring the Hero's Shade via timeline hijinks. It could bring up interesting conversations along the cast lineup.
Malgrath chapter 8 . 3/16/2023
i'm getting a little confused witha few parts. Narcissca was a fairy in disguise named Faylinn. And Navi could transform into Ivani. but why didn't cover the revels?
Jacob chapter 11 . 5/21/2021
Good chapter really like this story when is the next chapter gonna be out
A Guy chapter 11 . 5/6/2021
Interesting. I'm sad that this ended early especially when it seemed to be at least halfway done. I managed to guess the plot connection between Link and the returning 'Lord' somewhat early on (chapter 5, maybe?). Could use some line breaks in previous chapters.
Jhibma chapter 11 . 5/5/2021
Amazing when is the next chapter coming out
Jhibma chapter 1 . 5/5/2021
Good story when is the next chapter gonna be out
Guest chapter 2 . 5/2/2021
Please keep writing this story
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2021
Please keep going this story is so good
Kira chapter 11 . 10/1/2016
You are a very skilled writer, and this story had me hooked right from the start. I literally couldn't stop reading! I hope real life is treating you well and you will consider continuing this story one day.
VSX-2018 chapter 11 . 7/16/2016
This is pretty good. Can you continue this?
Axcel chapter 9 . 3/27/2016
Paige is so suicidaly stupid that I eagerly await watching her be swiftly, casually killed by Sira. Or by Link, as I doubt he'd stand by when a Fairy is attacked.
Crystalstorm chapter 11 . 1/11/2016
This was a great story and a very entertaining read. I hope someday it is finished and updated. The idea behind this is one I don't think I have seen before in this fandom. It makes me wonder what would happen next and kept me waiting for updates. Ja.
Crystalstorm chapter 6 . 1/10/2016
I have been trying for age's to find this story again. My old computer died and I lost the link for it. Its fun to reread it and now maybe I can finally finish it. This is still a very good story and a fun idea to read so far. I look forward to reading the last few chapters once I have time over the next few weeks or days..and seeing how it ends or at least what happens in whats posted here. Ja.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/28/2015
Hey ! That was great !
ATT chapter 11 . 6/2/2015
Glad I found this gem! I love the flow of the story, and it seems like its just going to get more intense... Hope there's more!