Reviews for Ascension
lolrus555 chapter 11 . 4/16
Hey, just an FYI to anybody who's concerned about the status of this story. I actually contacted the author recently and he said the story isn't dead and he's still working on it. I won't go into details though, I don't want to be overstepping my boundaries or anything.
patrick the almighty observer chapter 11 . 1/7
well this is sad... it looks like most god like beings (and actual gods) are all evil... kind of hope link kills or seals all of them away. wonder how he is going to react to learning that he is nothing but a pawn in others games, or that Navi is a traitor. Hope you can update this gain soon, so here's hoping that things have cooled off for you.
ArcherShirou chapter 10 . 12/31/2014
Link poor, I feel that he will find it easier to fight against Ganondorf's to fight his own harem
Guest chapter 11 . 12/31/2014
I lurve it
Guest chapter 11 . 12/23/2014
Wait? If Zelda turned to Malon when she turned to her "sister", does that make Malon Din? Because I think that it made was pretty obvious that Zelda is Nayru in this FanFic, but wait, who is Farore? Saria?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
This story is amazing! Please update!
Mc chapter 6 . 11/2/2014
Great stuff! I like the way you handle magic, monsters, and conventional knights. You do a great job of it all and are building on some interesting characters. Admittedly I'm losing interest in Paige at this point as all she and gram seem to do is hinder Link so far. I hope you don't write it so that Links modesty hurts his ability to help ppl. It seems like the most direct way to save termina at this point would be for him to be more assertive and kick some knights butts in some duels so ppl would take him seriously and stop getting in his way. Granted that may not be the "Link" thing to do even if it's the smartest/easiest. Anyways keep up the good work, it's an awesome story!
Mc chapter 5 . 11/2/2014
This story has been great so far! I always wished that Nintendo would expand on the lore and characters in the legend of zelda (aka make link talk like once). I think you're handling it great! The only inconsistency I've seen is Zelda not knowing link in your story compared to the flashback of her giving link the ocarina in Majora's Mask. I love how you've had link keep all of his old gear and skills and really like you including more magic than is typically seen in the games outside that of antagonists. Your portrayal of of Ganondorf never showing up was cool but may contradict his trial and execution in twilight princess. Please keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/26/2014
Love the story! I love what you did with link mixing his innocence with his amazing warrior skill! I want to see how shocked gram is when he finds out links the hero.

Keep updating!
DoodlingPlume chapter 11 . 6/9/2014
This is truly marvelous! There isn't much information regarding the fairies in the LoZ universe, and I just love how you are imbuing mystery and magic into the story to tie down everything! Especially the surprises and the plot twists! They are just amazing. Oh, and the characterization. They are truly amazing! I especially love how you write Link (with all his childish innocence mixed with the ruthlessness of the powerful warrior we know and love!)

However, it is slightly worrying that you haven't updated for a year... I truly hope you will update soon! This fic is just too amazing and unique to be dropped.

Kudos!
CagedSnow chapter 11 . 4/3/2014
...I've been reading, but I stopped being invested quite a few chapters ago... Just... For once, I want to see a well-written OoT/MM fanfic that DOESN'T involve conspiracies everywhere. Aside from Link, I honestly find myself hating every character, including Navi for being part of this conspiracy, and Saria for her role in Paige's backstory and trying to make sure Link stays some eternal child. Too many plot lines. Too much conspiracy. Good night.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/14/2014
Oh man I missed you and this story.

And there's no need to apologize, life happens. Just glad to know you're doing fine and i'm pretty sure many fans appreciate and acknowledge your efforts. I know I do.
Shioran Toushin chapter 11 . 1/12/2014
so... is this still alive or can i just drown in despair because that damned preview and cliffhanger?
Freefan1412 chapter 5 . 12/11/2013
So, Narcissca at least knows exactly who she is looking for and probably a whole lot more. Even so far that she knew (though forgot) to look in the Forest. And who was the woman with her? Green haired? Beyond Saria that doesn't ring a bell. What does she want with Link? She still does strike me as an antihero, even if her demeanor is pretty mild compared to what villains tend to be like with their scheming. And the fact that she knows Zelda speaks also not really for her...
And where does Navi run off to?
Nice new chapter. :)
Freefan1412 chapter 4 . 12/11/2013
Gram Rami completely lost it. I wonder if Link would kill him. Usually he wouldn't, but considering the man tried to light the Lost Woods on fire and cursed him while holding the Fairy Sword and behaving not much like a man, Link might just do that thinking him as-good-as-dead or cursed. Ugly, considering the woman was in facts still alive for now. So much conflict and chaos and potential for much bigger trouble.
And this Lady Narcissa seems fishy. I bet she is an antagonist. Some senior henchman of the great evil plaguing Termina yet again. And what is that evil supposed to be? Maybe a counter part to Ganondorf or some evil sorcerer. That makes me automatically think of Vaati (though I only know of him in name).
Nice new chapter. :)