Reviews for Ascension
Kira chapter 11 . 10/1/2016
You are a very skilled writer, and this story had me hooked right from the start. I literally couldn't stop reading! I hope real life is treating you well and you will consider continuing this story one day.
New Universe Returns chapter 11 . 7/16/2016
This is pretty good. Can you continue this?
Axcel chapter 9 . 3/27/2016
Paige is so suicidaly stupid that I eagerly await watching her be swiftly, casually killed by Sira. Or by Link, as I doubt he'd stand by when a Fairy is attacked.
Crystalstorm chapter 11 . 1/11/2016
This was a great story and a very entertaining read. I hope someday it is finished and updated. The idea behind this is one I don't think I have seen before in this fandom. It makes me wonder what would happen next and kept me waiting for updates. Ja.
Crystalstorm chapter 6 . 1/10/2016
I have been trying for age's to find this story again. My old computer died and I lost the link for it. Its fun to reread it and now maybe I can finally finish it. This is still a very good story and a fun idea to read so far. I look forward to reading the last few chapters once I have time over the next few weeks or days..and seeing how it ends or at least what happens in whats posted here. Ja.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/28/2015
Hey ! That was great !
ATT chapter 11 . 6/2/2015
Glad I found this gem! I love the flow of the story, and it seems like its just going to get more intense... Hope there's more!
LuckKvn chapter 11 . 4/28/2015
This is really good. However you need to go over your timeline again.
In chapter one Malon says she was born after the last war, and Link was born during the war according to the Deku Tree Sprout in OoT and Mrs. Garish. Paige guesses Links age to be 9 - 10 years old, meaning the war ended at least 9 years ago, placing Malon as a 9 year old or younger. However in chapter three you state that Malon is 13 years old. This either means Paige can't count or Malon can't count or was lying about her age. I will admit it would be hard to pick up this error during writing as it took me 8 reads till I spotted the error.
lolrus555 chapter 11 . 4/16/2015
Hey, just an FYI to anybody who's concerned about the status of this story. I actually contacted the author recently and he said the story isn't dead and he's still working on it. I won't go into details though, I don't want to be overstepping my boundaries or anything.
Patrick the observer chapter 11 . 1/7/2015
well this is sad... it looks like most god like beings (and actual gods) are all evil... kind of hope link kills or seals all of them away. wonder how he is going to react to learning that he is nothing but a pawn in others games, or that Navi is a traitor. Hope you can update this gain soon, so here's hoping that things have cooled off for you.
ArcherShirou chapter 10 . 12/31/2014
Link poor, I feel that he will find it easier to fight against Ganondorf's to fight his own harem
Guest chapter 11 . 12/31/2014
I lurve it
Guest chapter 11 . 12/23/2014
Wait? If Zelda turned to Malon when she turned to her "sister", does that make Malon Din? Because I think that it made was pretty obvious that Zelda is Nayru in this FanFic, but wait, who is Farore? Saria?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
This story is amazing! Please update!
Mc chapter 6 . 11/2/2014
Great stuff! I like the way you handle magic, monsters, and conventional knights. You do a great job of it all and are building on some interesting characters. Admittedly I'm losing interest in Paige at this point as all she and gram seem to do is hinder Link so far. I hope you don't write it so that Links modesty hurts his ability to help ppl. It seems like the most direct way to save termina at this point would be for him to be more assertive and kick some knights butts in some duels so ppl would take him seriously and stop getting in his way. Granted that may not be the "Link" thing to do even if it's the smartest/easiest. Anyways keep up the good work, it's an awesome story!