Reviews for No one together
mindlessmegz chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Just started. LOVED the first chapter. Great job, can't wait to read the rest of it.
RedStalkingDeath chapter 12 . 11/27/2012
It's not the kind of story I usually prefer, but it was very good anyway. And well-written. And I have really enjoyed reading it. Keep up the good work! ;)
Jossi-kun chapter 12 . 10/21/2012
This story was awesome, I really enjoyed Ric's journey to becoming a Hunter, and it's very well written. :) I especially loved your Damon, I would've liked to have read more with him. :)
unchartedfate chapter 12 . 8/7/2012
This. Is. Amazing. Youre writing is just out of this world and this story is just something else! :) looove :) you should write some more cuz ill deffs be lookin for it!
AwesomeGaySidekick chapter 12 . 6/17/2012
Oh...my...I...thank you, just THANK you. This is definitely one of the best fanfictions I have ever read, ever, ever, ever. So brilliant! I didn't expect you to be able to encompass Damon and Alaric's relationship in a couple chapters, but you did! PERFECTLY! And all of them coming together at the end, and Sam and Dean's relationship...omg, this was a work of ART! I have never been so pleased with a fanfiction. Thank you SOOO much for your amazing story, and your flawless combination of two worlds. :)
AwesomeGaySidekick chapter 3 . 6/17/2012
I would like to point out that I haven't finished the story yet, but already have very high hopes for it...and when I read about Sam wanting to kiss Dean in public, I became both more hopeful, and generally ecstatic. . Heading to work now, but can't wait to read more!
Phyrfli chapter 12 . 6/11/2012
O.O Wow..this was... wow... except for the Sam/Dean parts.. that was hilarious... and fucked up.. ahahahaha. This made for a very cool and entertaining read! As always, its definitely your writing style that sucks me in everytime. and there was the Damon "eating people" thing even here. :) Loved this whole story!
Taylor La Rue chapter 12 . 6/7/2012
I LOVED that confrontation! The Winchesters bursting in to kill Damon and being surprised by Alaric being there. Damon tossing out the word brothers and incest was perfect snark material. What a great conclusion, with Damon feeling love back for the first time in a 160 years. I just love a happy Dalaric ending.
Taylor La Rue chapter 11 . 6/7/2012
My Dalaric loving heart is beaming with happiness! I so enjoy a happy Damon and Alaric!
Taylor La Rue chapter 8 . 6/7/2012
Holy freakin' hotness! John Winchester could handle me like that any day of the damn week! That is all. Back to my reading!
Taylor La Rue chapter 6 . 6/7/2012
Hey, I'm enjoy this fictions so far. I was surprised by the hints of wincest a few chapters back. I liked how you pointed out John's feelings about. I really enjoy the guidance from Bobby to Ric. The banter between Ric and John was great. I like how Isobel appears in Ric's sleep.
Taylor La Rue chapter 2 . 6/6/2012
I was going to wait to comment after I finished a few more chapters, but I got a little choked up a the Alaric/Bobby interaction. You wrote Bobby totally in character; grumpy and wise!
BlueberryOcean chapter 12 . 2/18/2012
Beautiful story.
FlyingPigMonkey chapter 12 . 2/14/2012
I've never watched Supernatural but I loved this story! makes me kinda want to watch it
pencil-origami chapter 12 . 1/19/2012
Perfect. I am glad the story did not end with some kind of implausible acceptance by John/Sam/Dean, just an uneasy truce by force and intimidation! Love the veiled teasing Damon makes towards Sam and Dean, and his admonition that they should be "much nicer to me".

I also really like how Damon likes Ric to tell him what to do on occasion.

Gotta agree with your disclaimer that if Damon and Alaric belonged to you, they would be all over each other on tv every week. Just seems so wrong that they aren't! They seem just a nudge or two away in any would be so right.

Anyways - thanks for sharing your great story. I have seen only a few episodes of Supernatural, and quite haphazardly over the years, but the character portraits stand on their own. Totally fab story. I tried to stop reading, to save it for later, but in the end couldn't, it was too good. Damn impulse control.