Reviews for Yozak Writes Some Yaoi
WAT WILL HE DO WE WILL JUST HAVE TO FIND OUT
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 1 . 3/29
I KNEW THAT RIGHT AWAY
KDSAFLJgsdfljsdl chapter 7 . 5/19/2013
EEEEEK this was so cute I loved it! X3 If you ever finish this I'd love to see how everyone reacts to their relationship and how their Earth trip goes w maybe some drama like someone else trying to break them up like Stoffel LOL

Thank you so much for writing this though! I loved it! X3 /HEARTS
Soldier-Crossed chapter 7 . 3/26/2013
I do hope you plan to write a chapter. :) I loved this! (Well, truly I love the how Conzak perspective). You're writing kept me interested all the way through and I'm picky with the stories I will read. :D Hehe any who great story.
Ellieandra chapter 7 . 3/17/2013
I'm Loving It!
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 7 . 11/17/2012
i do want more
SoldierCrossed chapter 7 . 9/24/2012
I've read all them before I put my review. :) You're writing is pretty great. Most of these just focus on the aspect of sex.. Though over all, you managed to focus on more then just those areas.. It kept me interested, even now I'm hoping you plan on making another chapter. . I'm sure it will be really interesting.
blackirishawk chapter 7 . 8/20/2012
Haha yozak and conrart are so cute and funny lol I love their interactions lol
rowen raven chapter 7 . 8/19/2012
Oh poor Yozak, I understand his conundrum, of the perfect lover and mediocre sex. I like how realistic this is in that aspect, the awkwardness of a new relationship, specially for them, because even though they've known each other for almost all their lives, now they are re-learning one another. Conrart is putting too much pressure on himself, that makes Yozak feel obligated to inhibit himself for Weller's too considerate tryst. They really need to relax a bit, but it's so interesting to watch them getting all wound up, and and sinking further and further, I wonder if they'll realize and fix it, or if it will take for something to finally give and snap under the pressure, and an unpleasant argument before they get it right. The sadist in me is hoping for the latter, lol.
rowen raven chapter 6 . 3/24/2012
Well I think I can understand Conrart's worry to want to make it special or perfect for Yozak, when a guy has the mileage the spy does it's kind of intimidating for the new partner. Yozak being so laid back about it is a great counterfeit for Conrart's self induced pressure.

It was about time they got on with it,though its a bit of a shame, with Yozak being in such a hurry he didn't give Conrart the time to make it 'special' the spy cut off the foreplay and even prepared himself, instead of allowing Conrart to do it for him. I think the Captain would've appreciate that better. It felt rushed. I guess it will be 'special' when Yozak tops Conrart, though I much prefer the Yozak as bottom.

I don't think you need to worry too much about how explicit the story may or may not be. I've read quite the share of explicit, blunt and even crude sex scenes in this site without seemingly having any problems. Maybe crude is not the best aproach, on the contrary, but you can afford to be more expressive or descriptive in this scenes, if you are shy you can keep it like here short and simple, if what you are worried about is sounding crude or vulgar then use more subtle or covert wording, or the proper terminologies and it wont sound trashy. I'm told I'm pretty okay in writing sex scenes, if you need a hand I could help, just a friendly offer.

All in all I'm glad the two love birds are on the same page, and that Yozak finally scored!