Reviews for Unsanitary
Ednylove chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
That was one of the best stories that I have ever read
Firediva0 chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Amazing!
A master piece! Your ennding was so nor crapy! Also I am so sad to hear this is your last one. XC Well Allen will always be with ya.
Hidden leaf assassin chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Oh god that was hot, nice work.
AllenMoyashiWalker chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
haha, loved it :D
rqgenevieve chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
OH MY GAWHH They's is sooos cutes togethas thats Is can'ts even writes cowwectlys anymowe! WAHH Whays yous soooooooooos gweats ats witings? It's unbelibable

;mlbmknyhjow;ql4i9urtjkg;bm/oklbhmqenral;o8t3iheknff nmm; 0o;qiu34khjwtngkj,mbnm;96w;o5eieu5p8o7uyjegrhylkjknm;/oghlypo8;4iluwkej5rlku, 38l4iw35uekjrtlk,jtmjgm; ;olw3iku5jrlkjtyftr;o5irq3oawluiejskyhn; 'wp4s;eo4lsie5krq;3oa4wl8ies.5kdutjgw4sr5;otdlcfy9holiekdtfx'tprx;oftlikq3;ao4ew9isou5lkt'4w5;potlrkytg; 'pyh;o4wlir6tjkdsy[;ohliowulsjrk5td;;oyglikv'p45;oealirtdkg;qwo4laiek4srtgpr;oliwk4s'e/;4orilkdfv'p;oqlfka'er;odlkv'qf/;o3ael4ikst'fp/;oqil34aekrtp9;oq54liekrt;g;9o45eliadgp4ae5odlruikgjw4; 4a;e5p4d;9rotilfkw4ae5drliyftgkujw4spe;o5drlitufkgjw4s5eoydriljkfg

WRITES MOWESSZDFG!

s

Raquelle XDD
loverslittlebattlefield chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Amazing. Absolutely amazing!
KuroShini13 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
O.O o-my-god

seriously that's some pretty good story you have there (I mean I almost fainted xD) I'd loooove to read some more :3
a chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
holy effin shite can i build you a shrine? that was epiccccccccc! crappy english is crappy but wow that was awesome! i've hardly read yullen's that make sense but there was wonderful flow, the character's were hardly OoC! ok, calm, but yeah that was great keep up the nice work!
justreading444 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
very good very hot story! good job
SoulSmuggler4242564 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
i gotta say, this was some beautiful shit and i want more TwT is this ur only Yullen fic? if not, send me a link please x3
Musi-moon chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
W-o-w! That was AMAZING! You've managed to create an image of the most real Allen) Kanda could've been more restrained, but I was warned about OOC) a lovely story, it made me to long for the same feelings the two had had) brilliant!
mystic rei chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
-nosebleed-

This is pretty well written! I love it. Please make more of yullen smutt, I'm so gonna read it
Kichou chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Nice story. I like it.
Sir Shirkin chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Oh god o.o -passes out from nose bleed...-

Take 2

-tissues stuffed in nose- ;-; THat was amazing 3 I can so picture Kanda's smug, wolfish grin at being told he was pretty good at it for a first timer xDDD Hehe ;3 Make another chapter? ..Please? 3
sexybutler62 chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
This story was awsome total awsomeness