Reviews for Sly 4: The Missing Link
empen chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
This is not a flame.

I reccommend making a new paragraph when someone talks to make it easier to read. Also, write "Sly said" and stuff cuz I get confused sometimes. Good story so far! :)
Kingdomalith chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
Dude, it's a good story and all but's wit's way too crowded. Whenever someomne new is talking make a space like for example:

"What do you think Bentley?"

"I don't know, Sly. The risk is that whoever sent this email could be an enemy agent or possibly an actual enemy."

"We're going to Navy Pier. We need to trust this person." Sly said.

And so on, because then it makes the chapter seem longer. Also you should put in pauses and more realistic emotions, like stop to have some Dialog between Sly and Carmelita about his trip, or so. It feels rushed because of that and it will be a much better story if you pay attention to the details of their personalities and such as well.

Think of the game, while formulating a plan Bentley usually takes about five to ten missions before he's ready to actually pull the big heist, so what you could do is maybe dedicate one chapter to each mission and then you get length while also making it feel like the Sly games we know and love.

Keeo going, just space it out more.

Richard125 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
It's pretty decent, you just need to be more desciptive, and focus on making it a little longer. But overall its pretty good, looking forward to seeing more chapters.