Reviews for Destined for Each Other Forever
Nenarae chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
I will offer you a bribe of a review for each chapter and a fave and follow of this story if you continue writing...

What if i said pretty please with a cherry on top?

Lol, in all seriousness though, I thought this was a great start to a very interesting story.

I would love to see more of it someday. Thank you for writing! :)
Angel chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Please update soon
KhazintheDark chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
I assume the "Oh crap." means that Bella has an idea of what is happening? Also, does this mean that you are going with the 'standardised vampire' powers, e.g. glamours, thralls, blood magic, y'know... that stuff? Or are they mates? I could be looking at this the wrong way but Bella is leaning more towards a supernatural right now. And acting like one; slightly smug about physical attributes and the like. Anyway, looking forward to updates.
GISA103 chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Love this story and what happens in it.
Saranka chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
UPDATE! So when are you uploading the rest of this story? It starts very interesting :)
Rain Addict CM chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
Damn you! I want more! Lol I hope you write more for this sometime soon cause this seemed like the beginning to a good story.
unknown chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
This story is pretty good I really wish you would continue it
ticctacc chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
I really like this story so far! update soon!
HowlingWolf14 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! Pleeeeaaaassee? *Puppy dog eyes*
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Please update.
Asimo chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Interesting! :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Please update soon. This seems like a good multi chapter story:-)
JessaBlueWolf chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
You should totally update this
L
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Awesome chapte I love it. What's next?
Ulster Gold chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Liking your story so far and looking forward to chapter 2.

It would be interesting to see a little something from Irina's point of view, how do you feel about that? Also wondering what you're gonna have happen between Bella and the other workers - it is a competitive working environment, surely someone doesn't want her there.
And I'm curious as to how Irina is going to be behaving toward Bella - not just because Irina's attracted to her, but because she's a werewolf as well.
How new is that, by the way? Was Bella born or bitten?

And what are the chances of Bella running into other vampires that know Irina, but not necessarily Bella?

Please keep writing Lone Werewolf1989!
Well done to you for writing this on your iPod, by the way!