Reviews for tales of the Middenvale
Mary07 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
ok, it is well writen and I'm certainly intrigued about what it happening...
silverswath chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Great start! Looking forward to reading more. Nice details. Also, this border area is a part of ME that doesn't get much attention.
Lucrezia-Farnese chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
You have a good solid storyline forming here :) Feel proud! Sadly, though, your grammar is not the best. Don't worry, I am not going to list all your faults, but I will make one suggestion. Perhaps you could get a beta reader to overlook your chapters and fix up any mistakes? There are heaps of decent ones on this site.

I only say this, because I have discovered that some really good stories with poor grammar tend to have a short audience. People like reading stories where they can't 'pick out' the mistakes all the time.

Anyway, it's up to you - you're the author. I'll keep having a read nevertheless if I see it pop up on recently updated. Just one word of warning - If you decide to get an editor on this site, be careful who you choose as an editor - some people on this site actually can't edit to save their lives, yet have themselves listed as one. It's silly, but meh - what can you do aye? :P

Good luck with this story and all future writing! You have talent, so express it!

Lady Demiya :)