Reviews for The Centurion's Vigil
Isolde88 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Lovely. I enjoy reading Rory Roman stories.
Knight of Angby Maybe chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
I always enjoy reading about the Centurion's wait lol I mean, he saw all those things, those moments from history and he's been there, like, I can't explain why, but I love reading about it. Rory's wait 3
zoe alice chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Awwwww. I think this is the most in-depth history of the two thousand years that I've read... and I love every sentence.
kehwie chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
I completely and utterly adore Rory. Thank you for this fic.
InterruptingDinosaur chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Oh wow. That was beautiful. I have always wondered what Rory went through during the time he waited. Wonderfully written!
mericat chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
No one has ever written Rory's POV during the years he waited. This is beautiful and fantastic. Sorry that I don't have any criticisms for your writing, but I enjoy everything that I have read of yours.
madis hartte chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
*sobs* This was wonderful. Roryyy! *sobsobsob* I'd want to marry a Rory, if, y'know, I could and he wasn't fictional and totally attached to Amy at the hip.
Laughy-Taffy the Grape chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
How cute;)
Laurissy chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
I really liked this fic, it was adorable but that's amy and rory for you. I didn't see any historical mistakes which is quite impressive. I suppose it's a bit silly that the pandorica went to aachen and the vatican surely rory would keep it in fanfic. but seriously really well written
Vilinye chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Aww...I love Rory-Centurian fics. He just deserves them, after 2000 years.
JN Cory chapter 1 . 1/15/2012