Reviews for you've got my heart breakin'
Skylarcat chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Omg. This has to be one of my favorite stories. It was entertaining with drama and humor and so in tune with the characters. And it had the best lines in it too. Rick giving him thumbs up made me laugh. Perfect story.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Andrea is really just humoring Daryl.
jennymichelle chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
I loved the whole counting format, and that last line.
erlebnisse chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
This was the cutest Daryl/Andrea ever! It was so sweet and funny, and awesome. I loved the way you portray them together.
Kudos, this was brilliant.
realchemistry chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
I love how you write them, and your use of everyone else at the camp, whenever they show up, Rick, in particular.
gggggggggggggggggggggggggg chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Just started watching WD yesterday and I'm already up to Season 2 haha. And I gotta say this is a great daryl/andrea fic:D so cute and sweet
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Awesome. I especially loved Daryl's "I know where you sleep" to Rick, I can so picture that. Loved this.
I'm-Not-Your-Average-Monster chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Awwww this was sooooo good! :)). I ADORE this pairing!
Woodrokiro chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
I adore this. It's the first thing I read when I started watching the show and convinced me that Daryl and Andrea work really, REALLY well as a couple. I love how you incorporated Daryl's sweet bashfulness and the moments are just really, really adorable.

Gorgeous job!
I'mSexyAndYouKnowItGlitch chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Anon chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Awesome fic! Loved how Daryl and Andrea interact, and adored Daryl's pov.
C P L chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
LOVED this! I liked the whole: one. two. three. etc 'chapter' thing you don't see it much. and I enjoyed how you had some of the moments weave into other 'chapters'. Great job... totally laughed at the 'I know where you sleep' line and you nailed it with the whole Andrea telling Lori to shut up-if anyone is gonna tell Lori to shut up and go off on her I totally see Andrea being that person.
1701dragonflies chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Another great fic from you! I do enjoy seeing your updates in my inbox! I love the slow build up of this one, Daryl's observations and then finally ... the crossing off of the bucket list! Great stuff. Are you on our Daryl-Andrea LJ community? You should check it out if you aren't!
Blackbirdox chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Oh, this is so lovely! Perfect, actually. Everything about it is perfect.

I love your characterization of both Daryl and Andrea, how he wants her to live for him, how she sleep in his tent, how he doesn't want to hug but lets her hug him anyway. Okay. I just love everything.

And Daryl reminding Rick that he knows where he sleeps! I got the biggest kick out of that.

Fantastic job! :)
PlaneJane71 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
That was adorable! I especially loved the part about Daryl hating hugs and his philosophy on hugs being an unmanly thing that red-blooded, manly men don't do. But he still lets Andrea hug him. I could just imagine the look on his face when she started crying, because he hates crying even more than the dreaded hugs.

Lovely story and very in character! Excellent job!