Reviews for Frustration
Flurrin chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
This creates a very specific mood masterfully created. The wording and pacing itself relaxes and tenses along with Kid. Perfect characterizations, as well. Excellent.
janettele chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Oh-My-Raptor-Jesus! You're stories are so amazing! I can't comprehend the extent of words that will or could describe this in such justice. The way you make Kid and Liz a single piece- or a item together, is just...WOW! Can't wait for more.
wingdesire chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Hehehe...Kids feeling the sexual frustration.
Collaborative Lady chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Love your work. Loveitloveitloveit.
G.A. AnimeFan4 chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
That...extremely good! Beautifully written, I loved it
PimpDaddyPayne15 chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Ya know, Iv'e really never thought of KidLiz before. But they do make a great couple!
Catyz101 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
I am in love with your writing. I have never really thought about resonating like that before and if it has to be imagined or described this would be the perfect way to describe it. Whoa, just the way you can make people feel the way the character does fascinates me. The dialogue is small yes, but it's more than enough with what you've written. I wanna say so much about what I love about it but feel so astonished by the perfect piece of literature that I can't quiet form my feels into words. Thank you again for that first-rate writing and keep up the good work. I'm going to go stalk you at deviantart and tumbler now ('cause I'm having a fan girl moment over you...level one girl crush) XD
kaji13 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
This is wonderfully written. One of the best I've read for this pairing
Jenefur chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
This is so good. It's soo good though. Like...ahh, it's good! To the point where I don't want it to be finished. Like it should be more then a one-shot. More then a two-shot even. It should be an extensive, well written, magnificent thing. Because it could be that. Because it's soo good. All of your stuff is fantastic and I love your take on Kid/Liz. It's done in a way that makes the progression of the relationship seem as though it would be feasible in canon. The fact that those ideas are well-written is just even better. It's just... it's all so good. I want you to continue this, even though it's done. Because its so good. But i'm rambling. Very nicely done. It's very good.
Silk Silhouettes and Lace chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
i love KidLiz such tacit respect and consideration towards each other:)
Glass In The Trees chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
This is really cute! Poor Kid.
Madame-DeathScythe chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Awesome! Kind of reminds me of the song "All Around Me" by Flyleaf. If you listen to it, I bet that'd make sense...or at least it does to me lol. Anyway great story!
ShinShin-Zidane chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
That was amazing. pure gold!
FollowThisRhythm chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Amazing. Just amazing. This left me absolutely enthralled, from beginning to end.

The characters felt honest and incredibly like themselves, your manner of storytelling and language were both simply divine, and your DESCRIPTIONS! Goodness, they were vibrant, they were soft, and they just sparkled and settled on my skin like tangible things, and I just can't tell you how much I liked both all of the aforementioned as well as (and especially) the interaction and the relationship between Kid and Liz, because oh, oh, OH, was it ever lovely and emotive and striking and - well - *sexy*, simply put. And I feel bad for using that word, because it feels so crude next to the gentle undertone flowing through this fic, but it just fits, and at the risk of sounding repetitive, this is unbelievably and wonderfully sensual, too, even without sex, for which I commend you (because I think that people either often forget or ignore the fact that they can have a sexy story without having a flurry of lemons and the like riddled throughout, so).

Long story short: fantastic job. There was so much patience and effort put into this and it is beautiful; gorgeous with its desperation and confusion and ache, and the slow blaze simmering beneath. Definitely the best fic I've read for this two yet.
monochromeXdreams chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
fuuuck

i actually got a nosebleed from this :T