Reviews for When Harry Met Eve
Guest chapter 14 . 3/7/2013
wath hapen next. you stop before we know the end of the history, I keep wathing for a good end do not take to long please.
Mike chapter 14 . 2/15/2013
Darlin I love your story I was wondering when some more is forthcoming?
ijpowers92 chapter 14 . 11/18/2012
I don't know much kabbalism but this is a very interesting story.
Crystallea1321 chapter 14 . 7/6/2012
Why did you stop! Continue, you must continue! It was really good, you had me laughing so hard I was in tears, now I'm in tears because you stopped! Please post the next chapter!
Crystallea1321 chapter 9 . 7/5/2012
Wahahahaha! I meant to wait until I caught up but I just had to share my feelings of mirth about that Kincaid happy meal thing! And then there was the part about men in the last chapter and oh, it's just to much! I love you, you are an amazing writer, I can't wait to read more!
Ungodlyone chapter 14 . 6/26/2012
Freaking awesome story. cant wait for more.
breelikethechiese chapter 12 . 6/20/2012
Oh, this is just too good. I love how Eve internalizes her maternal instincts, how she sees the world as her children and wants to treat them as such. Brilliant work! Truly brilliant.
breelikethechiese chapter 9 . 6/20/2012
Oh, my word! I had to bite my tongue so I didn't laugh too loud. This is such a unique and entertaining concept for a story. I look forward to finishing it.
petros308 chapter 14 . 6/17/2012
Pretty good story so far. I am a little concerned about Eve. She is set up as a well networked super heavy weight. Plot thrives on problems and you seem to be making her a little too "awesome" Regardless, I will cheer for you.
detepe chapter 14 . 6/3/2012
Glad to see the new chapter E.R. I have been/am waiting almost patiently. The story has me hooked. Nice work!
PerfectVeil chapter 14 . 6/3/2012
Finally ! I thought you may have abandoned this story. Very enjoyable. Thank you. I love seeing Harry from someone elses point of view.
noamg chapter 14 . 6/2/2012
Great work, as usual - Butcher-worthy. please update soon.
Millah123 chapter 13 . 4/24/2012
Yes! Its about time someone stuck it to Murphy and I really like the way you portray Thomas. Please keep going this is a really good read, thanks for sharing
franknjoe chapter 13 . 4/18/2012
Are you going to tell us what Harry sees when he looks at Eve? Pretty please? Yes, I'm begging!

And no sword - uh oh.
Clue Impaired chapter 13 . 4/18/2012
Nice. I liked Harry's not being able to quit laughing when he saw her with his wizards sight. She should just give Karrin a zap and a nasty case of the giggles just to lighten her up. Karrin has turned into a real sourpuss.