Reviews for Friends, 'Flakes and Firsts
RavensandCrowes chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Ok I really want it to snow now even if it is May...
I absolutely loved this! You wrote the characters and their interactions so well, I was grinning like mad through the whole thing :D
RenegadeWren chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
I wish there were more fics like this - just a beautiful wonderful team being a bunch of kids and doing delightfully NORMAL things. A fic doesn't have to be dripping in angst to deserve some love. I personally loved this :)
bsus1412 chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Wow. This is wonderful. Its stories like this that add a welcome break from all of the seriousness of the series. I can almost picture this happening.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
This is just TOO SWEET! I love love love the closeness and family of the team in your stories! Awesome job!
8annie81 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
That sounds like a snow day to remember! Wish we could've squeezed at least one angel out of Supey. It would've been cute.
Thanks for the fireside SuperMartian!
Personal Wonderland chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
this is seriously so cute and adorable and amazing! I smiled the whole time I read it! :)
Ash chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Asorable! I loved it!
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
That was so sweet! And perfectly something they would do! Again, I love how you write the characters!
-Dyslexic Nerd
Alchemist15 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
I loved this story. I been looking for an fanfic like this
pathotrix chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
OH MY GOD KALDUR MAKING REALISTIC SNOW-MEN SCULPTURES AND THE SNOWBALL FIGHT EVERYTHING IS SO CUTE I WANT TO DIE OH MY GOD
AdenaWolf chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY! It gives me a warm felling in my heart place.
Mistress of Solitude chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
This is just adorable!
Honestly your are all your stories this wonderful?
I'm falling in love with each one of them!
dwds chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Probably the best and most unknown team bonding fic I have ever had the pleasure to come across.

The subtle little moments of just adorable cuteness...I just love it. Makes me wish for snow...even though it's like ninety degrees out.
Call Me Eccentric chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
This is so cute!
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Love it! So sweet... totally got the characters down!