Reviews for Before I Was Yours
Ruby Casablanca chapter 2 . 13h ago
This is one of the most beautifully thought out Merlin pieces I have read. Truly a spectacular work.
Yazzi chapter 2 . 3/3
Beautiful
mysterygal12 chapter 2 . 3/2
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
mersan123 chapter 2 . 3/2
Brilliant. I always felt robbed on behalf of Merlin that after this episode he never had a place at the round table. So wrong. Would have been a whole different outcome if only these thoughts had been spoken.
Many thanks. Feeling quite emotional after that.
MerlinMorgana1579 chapter 2 . 3/2
No I'm not crying. I just got some... You know... Dust in my eyes yeah. It's a dusty place here... Kind of...
The Hope Lions chapter 2 . 3/2
Very cute. I love how the whole fandom agrees that Leon would probably be the only knight who would pick Arthur over merlin...
Fearlee chapter 1 . 1/28
After being recommended to me by a friend, I'm so glad I read this! It sums up so perfectly how all the knights would feel about Merlin (though I suppose Leon really did belong to Arthur first, but oh well). This was very well-written, and I enjoyed every bit of it! Keep up the good work!

Fearlee
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 1/15
Thank you for writing and posting, it's appreciated.
Aaronna chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
I cried as I read this, it is lovely!
K chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
This was breathtaking. You have matched their inner monologues perfectly. I loved this
Emma chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Loved it, this is amazing and give Merlin at least half the appreciation we know he really deserves (the rest would need everyone knowing about his magic :P ).
Just a note for you though, in Percival's bit 'Senred' is usually spelt 'Cenred'. But I'm not sure if that is explicitly from the show or just fandom canon.
Gmrgrl chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
I absolutely love this. It's possibly my new favorite Merlin fic. Thank you.