Reviews for Before I Was Yours
JayPao chapter 2 . 12/22/2015
This story of yours was both brilliant and inspiring and I love it. You did a tremendous job doing all of this and I thank you for doing so, because this story has made me happy. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
What a truly stunning piece of writing. Thank you.
godess bubbles chapter 2 . 7/6/2015
I loved it! You are an amazing writer!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/28/2015
I don't think I have ever read a story that was this inspiring. It's amazing what writers can teach you.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
It really does make you wonder what Camelot would have been like without Merlin. Well done, an excellent story.
SpangleyPony chapter 2 . 3/11/2015
Brilliant! Thanks for sharing
SpangleyPony chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
Wonderful writing, lovely sentiments.
SpiritFeather19524 chapter 2 . 3/8/2015
It's a very true account of everyone. Realising chapter one I was thinking Leon was the only knight who was first and formost loyal to arthur above all else but Merlin outdoes him in that regard because of how he is with arthur and their unique bond. I really like ur take on this and I'm glad u added Arthur's thoughts on all of this as well
Ruby Casablanca chapter 2 . 3/5/2015
This is one of the most beautifully thought out Merlin pieces I have read. Truly a spectacular work.
Yazzi chapter 2 . 3/3/2015
Beautiful
mysterygal12 chapter 2 . 3/2/2015
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
mersan123 chapter 2 . 3/2/2015
Brilliant. I always felt robbed on behalf of Merlin that after this episode he never had a place at the round table. So wrong. Would have been a whole different outcome if only these thoughts had been spoken.
Many thanks. Feeling quite emotional after that.