Reviews for A Child's Eyes
moonshadow2012 chapter 10 . 4/21
This is a great story! Please update soon! I have to know what happens! And can someone mention Amy? Please?
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 10 . 5/19/2014
Love it looking forward to more
daughter of ewan chapter 6 . 2/5/2014
VANCE!
daughter of ewan chapter 5 . 2/5/2014
Hetty is wonderful here; both controlling and in control and yet still manages a lighthearted moment.
daughter of ewan chapter 4 . 2/5/2014
I just love the connection between Sam and G. They really and truly do love each other as brothers; the way Sam just takes over as G's guardian/caretaker like no one is qualified to do that task and how G just instinctively just follows Sam and feels safe there.

Perfect example of their relationship.
daughter of ewan chapter 3 . 2/5/2014
Poor G; not knowing what's going on and not knowing but knowing those around him. And yet poor Sam for having to have a third child he's responsible for. LOL
daughter of ewan chapter 2 . 2/5/2014
Nate! Oh how I miss him. Any story that can bring him back into the fold,is aces with me!
daughter of ewan chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
LOL I love how Sam automatically blames Deeks for whatever is ailing Callen.

The paperwork flip-flop between Callen & Sam is good; love the banter between the two.

Good start.
red-callen chapter 10 . 10/20/2013
Omg this story is so great! Pleeasee update soon, :D i am in love with this
Craftygirl11 chapter 10 . 10/17/2013
You haven't updated in a really long time! I am glad that you did though. I wonder if it's okay to trust the hypnotist? I just want Callen to be back again. update soon!
ananova chapter 10 . 10/15/2013
This is a great story, I can't wait to see what happens next. Will Spencely really help Callen or is she going to try to get him to do something while he's susceptible? And what will happen with Sam and his war on squirrels? Really hope to see more soon.
Gina Callen chapter 10 . 10/15/2013
Yes I am so pleased you updated I love this story am so looking forward to the next chapter
mckenna4 chapter 10 . 10/14/2013
Yay you updated! Please keep going!
AkinaNe chapter 9 . 8/16/2013
This is great! A child Callen... genius! I love it! Hope you update soon. I look forward to reading more.
zoneofk chapter 9 . 8/12/2013
Really enjoying reading "A Child's Eyes", love your ability to write each of the main characters and a child G Callen is brilliant. Have to say I have previously read Lil Sammy a few times and it's sequel Murphys Law :-) so to read a G Callen version of this is fantastic! Thank you very much - I've read through the current 9 chapters in an hour and can't wait to read more! Hope to hear you're publishing an update soon? Best wishes and hope your muse is shining inspiration true! Cheers, Kerry.