Reviews for A Child's Eyes
Country Girl chapter 11 . 7/27
I've only just come across your story so the delays haven't bothered me.
It's a strange story line but fun - an adult G acting like a child - I like it. You've still got all the characters right
Look forward to reading more of this
Mulderette chapter 11 . 7/17
Wow. This is a terrific story. I literally couldn't stop reading it. Poor Callen. If he leaves, I hope he's not on his own for too long. Looking forward to reading more :)
Astrida chapter 11 . 7/17
No worries. Glad that you are back. Looking forward to Callen coming back too, and who will win the squirrel vs Hanna battle?
mefoote chapter 11 . 7/15
Surprised myself by liking this. Looking forward to more
French fan

I forgot your story... so i read all thé story, it is a wonderful story ! What about thé overwatch ? i think it will be necessary... fot the therapist and for callen !
cjanff chapter 11 . 7/15
It's great to have this story back, I love it. Can't wait for the next chapter x
First, let me say that things happen, you need to take care of your personal life, and readers will and should understand.

Second, the story is interesting, and quite humorous at times. It's not accurate in terms of what hypnosis can and can't do, really, but for the purpose of the story, it's fine.

That said, I have to respectfully say that this chapter didn't work for me. First, they would have contacted Nate about their plan. Second, it was obvious to everyone that Lorna was up to something, and yet they went along with it? Third, there is no way they would have agreed to letting Callen be in there on his own - not a chance. No matter what she said, they would have had Sam in the room at the very least. I know you needed it to advance the story, but it's just a little too much, at least for me.

I hope things have improved for you, and also that you'll consider this constructive criticism, as that's how it's intended.

Peace.
bjq chapter 11 . 7/15
Awesome. I hope the gang can help Callen
Gina Callen chapter 11 . 7/15
yes! you're back and we'll worth waiting for. this is one of my favorite stories and I am glad you will be finishing it. look forward to reading more.
Dramamama5 chapter 10 . 7/14
I was having a blast reading this only to be disappointed by your choice to drop it and leave us all hanging. It's good, funny, interesting. The characters deserve a finish.
happy chapter 10 . 7/1
i hope you will update soon and complete this story - we love g callen and would love to learn of his childish adventures
moonshadow2012 chapter 10 . 4/21/2015
This is a great story! Please update soon! I have to know what happens! And can someone mention Amy? Please?
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 10 . 5/19/2014
Love it looking forward to more
daughter of ewan chapter 6 . 2/5/2014
VANCE!
daughter of ewan chapter 5 . 2/5/2014
Hetty is wonderful here; both controlling and in control and yet still manages a lighthearted moment.