Reviews for Ten Times
the tree chapter 1 . 1/28
Wow. That was really intense.
Love it!
holmesfreak1412 chapter 1 . 1/17
First one will be the best alternate foil to NaruHina. I am still happy. The other ones are just depressing to the core.

Can't wait for the happier collection
biofan09 chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Please oh please write the 10 times they make it work. I honestly can't handle all this sadness and the hole in my heart it has created.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
i'd really like to read the ten times they made it work. :)

i love your stories, and your characterization of hinata is among the best in fanfictions i've read. thanks. :)
aryaputra chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
I'm truly very excited for the next chapter!

This is brilliant writing (though, I'm not surprised, it's by YOU after all) and to leave it hanging would be a bit sad, ne?

I'm hoping to see the light of the next chapter. Maybe it can encapsulate and brighten the melancholy this chapter gave.
ssw777 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Will this ever be continued?
zeonista13 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
As a NaruHina fan, this was a painful read, but I am reluctant to flame this ensemble piece just because of the negative reaction. Despite the mighty squee-ing fandom, there are no real guarantees. (Even though Kishimoto continues to tease us, even unto chapter 612 .) A successful NaruHina ship is shooting against the odds, which is why we like it, nee? For the record, versions 3, 4, 6, & 7 were my fave Bad Ends.
chocopaste chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Depressing );
Are the happy ones next chap? (:
Jigoku no Yami chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
this was sad indeed
Juupitrie chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
I know these situations were supposed to be heartbreaking and something to think about, but I man, I really liked it. These are the fleeting thoughts and maybe-plots I think of when Hinata is totally looked over by the story and by Naruto. Punishing Naruto for not knowing how good he has it seems like one of the first things I try to think of when I come up with a new story, but it's really hard to do that and end up with a NaruHina ending...strangely you opened my eyes to see that it doesn't have to be a perfect NaruHina ending. These stories are intriguing no matter what. Bravo! Next part please!
birthdaychat chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I really liked this, even though this is depressing. I''m not in the best of moods right now, so I wish I could write a happier review, but I'm stressed and all the yelling around me isn't helping.
Yoholic chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
An excellent oneshot
Withdrawn-currently-logged-out chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Well. . . that was horrendously depressing and quite well written. I think I'll try and log on and leave a proper review later. Right now I'm to busy having my soul crushed to be able to properly critique. Still. You got one hell of an emotional reaction out of me while reading this, so it's definitely good.
simaetha chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Aw. Sad, and several of these are scary-plausible enough to give me a twinge. I like how subtle you've gone - most of these have a lot of complexity and emotion in just a few lines.

I think the first one's definitely the weakest, though - I just cannot for the life of me think how or why Hinata would end up there with Sasuke, so the "yeah, right" undermines the emotional effect. I think you could probably rework it to e.g. visiting Neji at the Hyuuga compound without too much effort (I'm not big on NejiHina, but they at least, you know, notice each other's existence in canon, and you could spin it as "look, the Hyuuga are one big happy family now" for the same sort of "happy ending for some people only" sting.)
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Holy crap! How did Sasuke land Hinata? This was great and so sad. How come Hinata had to die more than Naruto? I find that highly unfair. I'm so ready for the happy endings now. Please update with the second part soon!