Reviews for The DiNardo Brothers
Ghostwriter chapter 4 . 3/19/2015
Wow...I love it. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
SheWhoMustNotBeNamed99 chapter 4 . 12/9/2014
please continue
Guest Lori chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Loved Rota and jumped right into the sequel. This is very good and you have left it hanging. Excitement and suspense is what I feel. Please continue your story.
Gracealma chapter 4 . 8/8/2014
This story is good. Please update. I like it that Tim and Tony are working together.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/9/2013
Please update soon can't wait for more
Unashamed Bookworm chapter 4 . 6/27/2013
Please updateee. Or r u abandoning this fic?
Clamanter chapter 4 . 4/6/2013
Epic. Will there be another chapter?
Vicki219 chapter 4 . 3/18/2012
Oh wow i forgot this happened whilst Tony was undercover. Please update some more soon
Gottahavemyncis chapter 4 . 3/17/2012
Great chapter, I like this story. And now I see we're up to Twisted Sister?
TheNaggingCube chapter 4 . 3/17/2012
Oh cool! Bringing Twisted Sister into this story. Can't wait to see how the 'Brothers' handle it.
Hermione's Shadow chapter 4 . 3/17/2012
Great so far, I can't wait to see how you are going to handle this chapter. I absolutely love the relationship that Tony and Tim have developed, so I'm curious to see if Tony's brotherly love for Tim will carry over to Sarah as well, and if it does, if it'll carry over far enough to want to protect her the same way Tim does in the cannon version.
TheNaggingCube chapter 3 . 3/14/2012
Oh I like how this is going.

Please, any chance that you'll post any faster than once a month?
Dee Tease chapter 2 . 2/12/2012
Just found, and finished btw, Rota and couldn't wait to start this one. Update soon and often please!
RAAA chapter 2 . 2/4/2012
It's nothing to do with the tpe of fics she 'd do this if she wrote Tiva or case fics or whatever. It's to do with not understanding the review system see below.

Have you heard the latest? Herky is claiming she's the victim of haters...totally hilarious. No-one would care about her mediocre writing, bad attitude and constant rule breaking if she hadn't started this by completely failing to understand the purpose of the review system and continually abusing readers who 'dare' to post critical feedback. Ironically in at least one case then going on to make the changes suggested without acknowledging the reader's help!

So until she opens up anon reviews to welcome all feedback and apologizes we will continue to warn people about her behavior and report her rule breaking.

This Fan Fiction Public Service Announcement was proudly brought to you by Readers Against Arrogant Authors - We respect ALL reviewers (as long as they're polite). Logan Cale, dhs etc.
Hermione's Shadow chapter 2 . 1/19/2012
I definitely like where this is heading :D I'm loving the back story they came up with. I'm hoping that its going to make for some very protective big brother moments as well as protective younger brother moments :D