Reviews for Drunken love
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
NIICE. *Otaku eyes sparkling*
Sega chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
THAT WAS AWESOME!
I laughed my head right of that was the best one shot i have ever read about those two
TinkNamine chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
This story was sooo funny! Poor-poor Touma. Accelerator just couldn't resist?
NLTLG chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Wow, Accelerator almost kissed WORST, and she just HAD to throw up right at that moment...WHY? Any girl(who's a big fan of him) would be woman enough to hold the urge and kiss him. Goddammit! I swear, WORST is so lucky. TT_TT

Please keep writing more.
cupcake icing chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
More! We need more AcceleratorxWORST stories, I know I may be asking too much, but there are so many AccelxLast Order stories. We need more AccelxWORST stories, I refuse to think of Last Order as Accel's only love intrest.
2 lazy chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Who cares if its OOC people? AcceleratorxWORST is the shit, no matter how you look at it! Keep writing more, and I'll be on the look out for some more of your kick ass stories.
M.O.U.S.E. Girl 202 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Awww, so cute! Accelerator would totally fall for WORST, but he just needs more time to realize it.
Anne Fatalism Dilettante chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
oh my gawd. Despite certain OOC-ness, I found the whole thing hilarious and amusing.
Lala chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Wow. Accel and WORST(more Accelerator), are totally tsundere for each other. We all know it. Awesome bitch fight between Awaki and WORST. Do more! Do more!
Dennou Writer chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Aw, I liked this chapter cover and story too! XD I'll be coming up with more soon! :3
H-xTruthteller chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Baw. Whos awesome? U're awesome, this I tell you, and I thank you for this cool story[, bro,] hereby. Oh yes, please update your "Beauty and the Beast" story soon, too; I'm hooked.
josmio chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Very nice!

Accelerator is after all the biggest Tsundere of the series...