Reviews for Twilight's Second Slumber Party
ATV145 chapter 4 . 9/30/2013
I see what you did their

Gaymes... Haha
Guest chapter 4 . 4/16/2013
OH-HELL-NO
Brony4Life chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
Dude, I am bother aroused and Laughing hard as hell

Good Work
cursivenight chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Stalliongrad. - seriously died at that. Best name ever.
Ihavenoaccount chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
I do read clop(it isn't preferred though), yet I am not a clopper. The thing about a lot of clop is sex is random and nothing builds up to it and there isn't much story to it at all. Sadly, at the random suggestion of an orgy, I am annoyed. Maybe its because i don't read clop for the lemons, but for the story. I might read this some other time when there is a lack of something to read, but until then good luck.
Sincerely,
Your Reader
Wither and wane chapter 4 . 10/11/2012
dude... you are so above an orgy. (but for the record I saw it coming)
Claudia Books chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
As this is only my 2nd ff that i have read... Whats an OC?
Roman Empire chapter 8 . 9/27/2012
"Dear Princess Celestia,
After the success of my second sleepover, I've learned that Friendship comes in many forms. There are always new and interesting ways to enjoy time together with everypony you care about.
Your Faithful Student,
Twilight Sparkle"

Share the love, bra. Orgies for everypony. And yes, a sequel would be a fantastic idea.
Batman chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Twilight didn't tell pinkie that spike liked rarity, spike told them both. Twilight told Photo Finish.
eltigre221 chapter 7 . 9/13/2012
I hope there will be an update soon, I'd like to see how this will end :)
namco402 chapter 7 . 7/22/2012
I'm disappointed in spike. :( spike...you can do you need to pony up. Ps good story
Megatronious chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
good.
Roman Empire chapter 7 . 5/27/2012
I like this. If you're running out of ideas, Celestia could arrive to check on Twilight's latest Friendship report, bringing Luna along (teaching her how to talk in this century). Then, Royal pleasures ensue.
MasterSpikeII chapter 6 . 5/18/2012
This really needs more SpikexRarity. You seem to lack it quite a bit, and it was something that I've been looking forward to in this fic.

Please include more of it soon!
DeathDude1 chapter 6 . 5/17/2012
Huh. Not a bad story after all. I must say I wasant sure about the story at first but it got better, and I couldn't help but laugh when pinkie came in with the party cannon lol. Good idea there. I must say there were quite a few pairings in there I liked; big mac and fluttershy, twilight and rarity, applejack pinkie and rainbow was it? That was a good one aswell. If the story has ended or not (not sure) I must say a few things I didn't like about it; the chapters being pretty much 1k long I prefer a story that takes longer to read and has more in it. And when you mentioned the cat clutter I thought you ment that there was a clutter of mess by twilight not a cat. And lastly you didn't mention anything about that blackberry pony after twilight saying he'd owe her a favour. As in did he do it was he asked to? Either way for a short story it wasant half bad. Next time though my suggestion is make the chapters longer. Deathdude out.