Reviews for The Gentleman and The Hero
Hetabee chapter 21 . 9/29/2013
And I told myself I didn't ship USUK, well again, a story proves me wrong. I'm going to try to abstain from using the words "just" and "oh", I would also say "like" but that's too much to ask for. Firstly, YOU are freaking awesome for writing this, it's one of those basic story set-ups but you deliver more on it by lengthening the replies each time and really having their personalities shine through in your writing. You're perfect with that. And while I'm on the subject of lengthen, my God, I don't how you could type so much but the transitioning by paragraph was fluid. You might elaborate on an idea, but you don't drag it out or anything. You're a genius!

Formatting so it's not too much.. Um, if you wouldn't mind, could I ask you a question? And I'll have to write it out anyway just so I don't forget (only in high school and my memory is as bad as my grandma's -_-). My question is this: How long do yo think it took to write this whole thing out?

I'm just curious because whenever I'm stuck in writing it would likely take months for my inspiration to come back and I don't know how half of the authors on this website do it. Not saying that you ever were, just curious.
Stingg chapter 21 . 9/29/2013
I literally have to thank you for even existing. This story was wonderful and wonderfully written and I thank you 1000000 for creating such a beauty that I'm sure will be on my top ten list of most re-read fanfiction (which in itself is mostly occupied by usuk stories).
fluffykiwii chapter 21 . 9/27/2013
wow! this was amazing, I've enjoyed reading it so much and thanks soooooooooooooo much for writing it! its hard to find really good fanfic and I'm annoyed I finished this one, but I plan on reading some of your other stuff as soon as I can. (Artie would probably kill me for my grammar...)
Guest chapter 21 . 9/16/2013
Amazing and so freaking cutesy! I loved this! You are a shounen-ai godess/god! *bows down to*
tofubear chapter 21 . 8/21/2013
Oh... aw, this last chapter was so sweet- what a perfect way to end this!
guest chapter 21 . 8/18/2013
Holy crapola! amazing experience, right there. even though the emails tended to get a liiiittle long, and i tended to skim for words like alfred and arthur (shh! don't tell anyone i secretly speed read!), it was cute and romantic and i'm a sucker for that stuff. but when it comes to the fandom, who isn't? also, i love how the meeting is IN an email of the yoai-loving stalkers. brilliant. the whole thing.
what-happened-in-peru chapter 21 . 8/17/2013
This has got to be the best ending to any fanfic EVAR. /flails/
B.
JinxyBear chapter 21 . 8/16/2013
I'm so sad it's over! I really loved this story. It was so cute and I appreciate how much time you must have put into this, writing out those long emails (sounds so exhausting, but they were so interesting!). And this sounded so real! Gosh, you did a great job!
JinxyBear chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
This genuinely sounds like a letter sent out by a prestigious school. It's almost intimidating reading it (in a good way of course). It's so great that you are able to write like this!
JustSoph chapter 21 . 8/7/2013
Ohmygod. This story is a gift from Heaven! Really.

I've been trying to read this for the past three days (it's exams, you see) and I've /finally/ finished. I can't believe it. I'm so deliriously happy.

I wanted to see who Elizaveta's OTP was and what happened on Kiku's "not-a-date" with Heracles so I was slightly upset when I realised that this was the end of the story.

Amazing really, I love it. So much. I'm so glad this was written in 2012. You have no idea how much hope I've lost for Fanfiction writers everywhere, then I see this and my whole negative mentality blows up in my face.

Great story. I love it. A lot. Loads. I just- *sighs* Cheers. I'm going to look through your stories now. ;)

—Soph
Iggymochi chapter 21 . 8/1/2013
Uhg love re-reading this
JesslaBleh chapter 11 . 7/24/2013
I totaly feel ya' on that lip-syncing thing. I rock it like I'm the most famous bitch out there(without acctually singing, of course. I suck at singing :D )! Whoo!
TheWeaverofWorlds chapter 21 . 7/23/2013
Oh my god. I freaking died. This is so wonderfully written, with all it's cheesy metaphors and lines. Seriously I am astounded! They are just so cute together, and it was super creative telling the meeting through Elizabeta's eyes..or should I say lens?! Wow, I have been reduced to a pile of quivering goo, it was that good. T.W.o.W.
TheWeaverofWorlds chapter 16 . 7/23/2013
I see what you did there :D. Love the Captain America reference, it's funny cause I was watching that movie only yesterday! This is so deep and brilliant! I absolutely love your use of dramatic irony. Seriously this is fabulous! T.W.o.W.
dumdumpop chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
*reading *popular jock who likes science and outcast/secret softie who loves the arts
1,178 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »