Reviews for The Gentleman and The Hero
LunarBeast77 chapter 11 . 6/19/2017
I think by the next chapter both of them figured out the other's identities, well at least Arthur, but they may be unconciously denying that, because of how embarrassing itll be.
CodeVassie chapter 21 . 4/10/2017
I loved this story! It was witty and cute and the style was great. Such a fun read! Great job and thank you for writing it!
Guest chapter 21 . 1/14/2017
Man... I've meaning to write reviews throughout the story, but I was so caught up in the story that I had to save it all for the end.

In the beginning I was thinking, wow these emails are confidential, but what if they were leaked (now obviously the doing of Hungary or Japan) and that's how I'm reading this?!

Then you mentioned the gaydar, which had me stopping to recite Yugioh Abridge's "Oh, that's just my gaydar. My father had it installed because I'm so bloody effeminate." (Then something about the Spice Girls?)

Then the email subject said IRL USUK, after which I imagined gushing over BL in my real life classmates WHICH I ACTUALLY CAN DO?! I was really surprised when I could easily pair up a few people and blushed A LOT. Redder than any tomato you've ever seen in you're life.

Ah, I guess it's needless to say I squealed and flipped out throughout this entire story, which is embarrassing. I hate to be a basic Fangirl, but you know, these things happen. Sold my a bit too much of my soul to the rainbow side, as you put it. Thanks for the fanfic, I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/29/2016
Does anyone else wonder who gilbert/prussia git?
IpiuGate chapter 21 . 12/28/2016
That last message, by Elizaveta was brilliant. I feel like it was the perfect end to this story and it really ended on a high note. I also like the slight hat tip in the direction of another popular pairing despite your clear preference on the matter. Really, the very last email was just the cherry on top. They are adorkable and cute and I love the secretly perverted tsundere. He may act proper and hide all his kinks but secretly he would get into more risqué situations with Alfred in a heartbeat as long as they were kept secret (and he wasn't pushing too much). I also love the slight hopeful comments about the italian brother's relationships, each with their respective partners.
But I think the very first thing I liked about your work was the mention of the grammar and spelling. Not only the differences between American English and proper British English but also between the overexcited, common, vulgar, emoji-riddled, barbarian manner of speech commonly found in messages and comments in today's society due to the increasing popularity of the internet.
I just wanted you to know all of that and to thank you profusely.
Aniaisha chapter 21 . 11/29/2016
Who's Nhi who's Emma?
multishipping chapter 20 . 11/24/2016
I like how the story still stuck to the email format
multishipping chapter 11 . 11/24/2016
*Hetaween Batman and Robin flashbacks*
multishipping chapter 10 . 11/23/2016
oml. I just noticed. England is a bit like Ron with Hermione's personality, and America is sort of like Hermione with Ron's personality.
Karlina101 chapter 21 . 10/21/2016
Good god I was fidgeting like nuts waiting for them to finally meet. Congrats you actually made me squeal over these two dorks-not something that whole heartedly happens often!
Shin.Miyagami chapter 21 . 10/17/2016
I...don't know what to say..I'm just...so impressed...I loved every second of it...thank you for writing this.!
soverylazy11 chapter 21 . 9/27/2016
Oh. My. Fucking. Goodness. This... this has gotta be one of the least cliche romance yaoi usuk stories i ever read. Most of them are usually one sided crushes or randomly meeting or shit like that but this is different. And KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK TEENAGE MOUSE. KEEP IT UP!
Gilbird61 chapter 9 . 8/17/2016
Your awesome!
DM chapter 21 . 5/21/2016
tHIS WAS AMAZING!11
hOLY CRAP, I LOVED IT *fangirls*
Madds.Is.Trash chapter 1 . 5/4/2016
It's been weeks and I still keep coming back to this fanfiction. This probably counts as one of my favorite USUK fics by now...
1,178 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »