Reviews for The Gentleman and The Hero
1919919 chapter 21 . 5/3/2016
This was such a great story!
Silver Ocean Jackson chapter 21 . 5/2/2016
This story, your blog, beautiful! Absolutely incredible!
Madds.Is.Trash chapter 21 . 4/24/2016
Bro...this story was perfect.
Kazucchan chapter 21 . 4/16/2016
THIS FIC WAS A BLESSING FROM THE HEAVENS! YOU, MISS, ARE MY GODDESS! I can't even properly think of the right words to describe this because my mind and heart haven't calmed down yet and I'm just typing what comes into my mind. This was so so beautiful and life-changing (yes, very much so). The plot, the characters, the way you sketched out their feelings for each other... It just felt so real, you know! I won't call it fairy-tale like or any cheesy thing. All I can say is that their love for each other felt very REAL is very REAL, and even if the tsundereness of Arthur shows at times, I could still feel that Arthur loves Alfred so much and Alfred's crazy in love with Arthur! The build-up just felt so intense, you know! And that final scene. GOSH. It was better than what I imagined it to be (and when I imagine things, I tend to be too much imaginative XD). The impatience, the longing, the fondness, the LOVE... The desire to just run towards each other for a breath-taking kiss... I could feel all of them! [I can't stop my face from splitting a smile and I was afraid that my mom would see me (she decided to nap a little bit in my room) so I changed locations XD. ]

This fanfiction was perfect and very original; I'll give this a 100000000000000/10! I wish that I could have even a 1% of your genius. This fanfiction made my day so bright and happy and fulfilling. I won't ever regret reading this and I'll always keep this in my heart *makes sounds between laughing and crying*. I'm sad that I reached the end of this brilliant masterpiece, but I could definitely feel more happiness because this story was one of the moat satisfying fanfictions I have ever read. I want to rant about this fic for fcking-forever but I'll just go around the circles so I'll stop now. Thank you very much for sharing this to us; I'm happy I discovered this. Godbless!
IKP chapter 21 . 4/12/2016
I can't believe I've just finally read this. My god am I behind. Brilliant as always. And I love that you had Alfred figure it out first. A secretly intelligent America gets me every time. Thank you for your works and all the time you devote to doing what you do! It is appreciated!
Cath chapter 21 . 4/6/2016
This was a cool story, i liked it quite a bit. My favorite part was probably the little section of theatre that Arthur wrote - the stage directions were cool. Interesting to see that layered on top of the emails.

you did a wonderful job keeping the voices distinct. I just wonder how these clueless buddies didn't figure it out sooner, haha. (Well, they didn't have the same context as me hehe).

Epistolary fanfics! That is pretty ambitious and I think you did a swell job. of course I would have liked a little bit of narration as well (free indirect discourse anyone) in between the emails! I really wanted to see how each of them was feeling about the emails, if they secretly hoped their penpal was really their crush ...

Note: This is a reread. Last time I looked at it was YEARS ago but I gotta say, just as interesting this time around. A little cliched but that is what I LIKE in fanfic.
And I recommended this to my friend, saying that it was basically A Cinderella Story with Hetalia, so what is there to lose ?

Note 2: Haha I am worried that you'll have an Arthur-like reaction to this disorganized review. Sorry if it's hard to understand - I just wanted to leave some feedback because I didn't all those years ago so the time is past due!
Polly Little chapter 11 . 3/8/2016
Of course he got offended you idiot! Hercules is the Roman version of Heracles, which means glory of Hera. It's a completely different culture, and don't you dare bring Disney into this! That movie was alright on its own, I sing the songs all the time, but the mythology was terrible! You don't want to be like Heracles or Hercules, they both had horrible lives and depression.
Kay, rant over. I love the writing style, and it's hilarious to think who they actually are. The above moan was at Alfred, not you, but also all those people who try to convince me that Hades is a bad guy because of Disney. In the actual myths, Zeus told him to kidnap Persephone, so it was an arranged marriage (Zeus was Persephone's father), and he doesn't do anything too awful, so compared to people like Aphrodite (example: Psyche) and Eris (she didn't have to start the Trojan war) he's practically a saint.
Pomfry chapter 17 . 2/29/2016
This is adorable...
Sion Hunter chapter 11 . 2/15/2016
Omg this one is long
Fukai Zetsubou chapter 21 . 2/9/2016
That was, legit, the cutest USUK fanfic I've EVER read so far. You've just made me awake until 2 in the morning just to finish this- and I can't help but to squeal SILENTLY EVERY 5 MINUTES to avoid waking everyone up (okay, I admit I was kind of exaggerating there, but it's true that I squealed everytime the USUK moment came up (which is- quite often))
And holy shit, Alfred's long-ass replies were making my eyes hurt (mainly my fault since I've decided to read this at night (I really should stop doing this. I really do))

Anywayssss, I have a lots of fun reading this and now I'm tired. Though, I have NO regrets of pulling another all-nighter because of this (and decreasing my sleeping-time by taking my time to write this review just because lol)
Kigra chapter 21 . 2/3/2016
I loved this story so much
Kigra chapter 19 . 2/3/2016
I'm getting hyped up for this lol. Love the story
Noone chapter 21 . 1/16/2016
I have my puppy lying asleep on top of me and I just an trying so hard not to squeal and was her up but you're making thus SK hard, you wonderful, wonderful person!
YukiOwO chapter 21 . 12/31/2015
. :D
SeaShellSakura chapter 21 . 11/20/2015
Aaaaaahhhhhh!
You ate feeding my inner yaoi fangirl, in fact, I didn't really know she existed until now... Honestly, I am more of a Germany x Italy shipper, but these cute things just make me squeal. Inside, because, it is far more fun to be a closet fangirl!
1,178 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »