Reviews for The Gentleman and The Hero
Ennalight chapter 8 . 8/12/2015
Omg that last sentence was a burn Arthur! XD
They are just so cute writing to each other like this!
Ennalight chapter 6 . 8/12/2015
Awwwwwww Arthur is opening up~ x3
That is so sweet~~~
Ennalight chapter 5 . 8/12/2015
First, he says he wants Arthur to trust him and then insults him!? XD
Gotta love Alfred~ xD
Ennalight chapter 2 . 8/12/2015
Arthur and his lectures xD
Interesting concept~
BillicaRiverdine chapter 21 . 6/20/2015
Now I seriously think the professors who make this adorable (if I may say) program are actually... USUK SHIPPERS! X3
Dreamshipper229 chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
I loved it, I loved it, I loved it! This was super cute and I don't know but your writing style is very truthful. It helped me understand how no matter how popular the person, they are still human and you should not feel inferior just because of their status. The dialog was adorable and was so realistic! I loved the ending the best tho! Good job ;)!
Guest chapter 21 . 5/7/2015
I love how you presented this story so much! It was great to say the least. :D I love Alfred and Arthur as characters and a couple because they are just so cute together! :) anyway thx for the nice read and hard work you put into this fic and keep up the hard work! :) you did a great job on this fic!
Guest chapter 21 . 5/2/2015
Hope

Can I just say that this was one of the most adorable things I've ever read?

NO IT DEFINITELY WAS.

I love so so so dearly. Your writing style is amazing and your characterization and ugh it's just so good it's killing me. The way you had the characters respond in each e-mail and Eliza's fanfic/real life story! I wasn't expecting it but I loved how the story ended!

And the shorts. Oh gosh. I can just see that. And I my have to draw these scenes XD I can totally see that happening. For real.

You're a great author and you have no idea how excited I was to see you just updated/published something on Jan. 25th. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't stop writing! You're great!

P.S. I watched the Captain America movie last night and Peggy and this old lady were like 'nice weather...' And '...I always carry and umbrella...' And it was just so fitting X3

P.S. Totally clever of me to use these, hmm? And in case you have seen those 'superhero' movies, I ship Steve/Tony. HARD. And you should totally check out this one story I read in which Tony was a cat... And it was cute.

AnywhoThank you for brightening and perfecting my morning. Your story has made my day!

(I hope to have my own account on here some day soon, then I'll follow you for real. So please don't stop writing within the next year haha.)

I will now go rape your story list.

Goodbye!

-Hope
ArkieR chapter 21 . 4/17/2015
…OH MY GOD.

WOT.

I CANNOT.

I.

*Incomprehensible sounds and flails*

This. Thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis. How do I even start.

How about this: This is a masterpiece, pure and simple. I can honestly say, in all my years, I have never been this consumed by a conclusion. You are truly a master of all aspects of writing. Characterisation, conclusion, plot, description, dialogue, and others I probably don't even know exist yet.

I thank you beyond what words can convey for this genuinely incredible experience. *bows down to master*
yx1689 chapter 21 . 4/1/2015
THIS IS JUST TOOOOOO CUTE AND ADORABLE AND FLUFFY AND SWEET AND I JUST CAN'T ALLOW MYSELF TO LEAVE WITHOUT REVIEW [ROLLING ON THE BED PADDING LEGS]
Thank you for writing such a beautiful story! I wasn't into this kind of email style writing but this one is an exception! I think I have to go for dentist now, for the sweetness!
E.F chapter 21 . 3/31/2015
Best. fanfic. ever.
Kismetica chapter 21 . 3/20/2015
Now that I finished this, I'd like to say thank you for writing such a beautiful story. It made me laugh, made me cry, and has amazing character development! Normally I tend to stay away from situations where the characters already love each other, but this one just pulls me in. My fave part is when they greeted each other with Alfred's code. It is too adorable for me.

One thing I'd like to mention, that is also outrageously perfect, is your represemtation of the characters. It's amazing how their personalities just flow perfectly - I could identify which character is which, what type of voice they had (I tend to use other voices instead of official ones, just so they personally sound more... realistic?) and the basics of their personalities.

Thank you so much for writing a beautiful story.
Kismetica chapter 14 . 3/20/2015
Wow! Gentleman's rubbing off on Hero - he just used 'favourite'!
Unbridled-Dolly chapter 21 . 3/16/2015
Hello! I just wanted to congratulate you on this beautiful story. If I had to point to an example as to why I like USUK, it's probably this. I made an account here just to say that, actually. You really captured their personalities magnificently, I could really sympathize with their situation, and it was just all-around perfect. The hinting at the other ships and the fangirling Elizaveta definitely helped.

The concept was intriguing and the execution was marvelous. If you ever thought of doing something like this for other ships, I would definitely encourage it. To be honest, I would probably encourage you to write any idea you had.

Thank you for this magnificent gem that somehow managed to brighten my day. I'll definitely be looking forward to more stories from you!

Trying not to seem stalkerish,
Dolly
sometimeyesterdayisaid chapter 21 . 3/9/2015
I have to review, even if this story is already two years old. One word: Amazing.

I don't ship USUK (I don't even generally read romantic stories) but this. This story.
1,178 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »