Reviews for The Gentleman and The Hero
anonymoosefangirl chapter 8 . 1/26/2012
Haha aww I love this so much! Arthur really is hard on himself but this is going to be so awkward when they're gushing about the other person and the reader is going to be like... Idk whether to be flattered or not. I can't wait to see where this goes!
LovelyToMeetYou chapter 8 . 1/26/2012
I absolutely loved this. You catched their personalities perfectly and each chapter (or mail) has been an amazing read! I really can't wait to read more of this!
LuckyRosepetal chapter 8 . 1/26/2012
Aw, Arthur doesn't think much of himself? How sad... But I'm sure Alfred can enthusiate him! (Spell check says enthusiate isn't a word, but I don't know what the proper verb form would be, so I'll stick with that. Which is kind of funny because Arthur would hate me for doing it, but oh, well). Anyway, I can't wait to see Alfred's reply.
Brixland chapter 8 . 1/26/2012
Thats a brill chapter!

cant wait for the next one!
0TruestBlue0 chapter 8 . 1/26/2012
Oh Arthur...trying to be all slick about how Al came to the conclusion that he's gay.

Also the telling off about spelling and grammar was quite entertaining.

I can't wait to see where you go with this next.
Lady Malady chapter 8 . 1/26/2012
Awwwww, Arthur has some self confidence issues doesn't he?

:'3
dontevenbotheraskingmetoupdate chapter 8 . 1/26/2012
...America... The gentleman... Is always... One step ahead... Of the hero...

XP
Zaura Fay chapter 8 . 1/26/2012
Is it the weekend? *checks today's date*

You Updated Early! Thank You!

So on to your update. Love the start, short and simple. Love the grammar/spelling rant of Arthur. Love his priorities of what to rant about. It's so Arthur!

So a couple parts of his email made me die laughing like this

"I mean, you could have said "I do drugs", or "I'm sleeping with my teacher", or "I have an illegitimate child secretly living with me in my dorm room" and I would have been less shocked." That was priceless!

Love how our boys put themselves down, Arthur was especially harsh on himself.

I also like that Arthur is finally getting into this program. Took him awhile (granted this is perfect speed for him) but I'm happy to see that he's finally taking the opportunity.

Keep up the amazing job! This is a great story and I can't wait to see what happens next.
Hypocritical Romantic chapter 8 . 1/26/2012
I was having the most hell~ish day of my life (melodramatic), but one look at my email and I was ecstatic! ...Yet once again, I chose the worst places to read your new chapter :P This time, I was at the quiet floor of the university library and burst into a fit of giggles!

When "The Gentleman" told "the hero" that Arthur was uninterested in anyone as well, I just couldn't hold back. Oh dear, this is just too... too... interesting for lack of better words! XD That wasn't my only favorite part, but if I were to explain my favorite parts it would just be redundant since the whole story is my favorite part!

Sometimes I wonder, do you even try being such an awesome writer or are you just so? Either way, keep it up! XD
Blue Waters 52 chapter 8 . 1/26/2012
awesome another update :D

you capture their character really well :D

(haha i know you've just updated but still.. :P) update soon :D
Kiki-Bunny chapter 8 . 1/26/2012
Awh, neither of them really seem to have much faith in themselves. It's a little sad, but I'm sure they'll remedy that with time. I'm so excited to see the next email!
Mesmerize Bulls chapter 8 . 1/26/2012
Aaaah you finally updated! I've been waiting especially since Hero confessed he loves Arthur. Just want to know how The Gentleman would react to that, you know? This story is getting better and better at every chapter (email?). How and when the two are going to realize who is their email partner is definitely a big hook for people to keep reading. Can't wait to see how this story is going to unfold. Keep up the wonderful work! :)
alguien22792 chapter 8 . 1/26/2012
"I had no idea anyone could possibly see him in that way. He seems utterly unlikeable to me" Awww Arthur...why the negative thoughts? XD I really REALLY like the way these two see themselves. Most of teenagers tend to belittle (spelling?) themselves so it's nice you're keeping it real.

Also, I can't wait for Alfred to start defending Arthur after "the gentleman"'s opinion. I can't help it, I find it so cute that they're saying good things about each other without knowing it

Update fast pleaseeee!
Blue Waters 52 chapter 7 . 1/25/2012
kawaii :D

please update soon :D
Melloness chapter 7 . 1/24/2012
THIS IS SERIOUSLY MY FAVORITE FANFIC I HAVE EVER READ!
1,178 | « Prev Page 1 .. 58 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 78 .. Last Next »