Reviews for The Gentleman and The Hero
shoujolovesUSUK chapter 7 . 1/24/2012
AWEEEEEEESOMEEEE

one of the bests fics ive ever read! hope you keep up the great work with regular updates!

im wondering... is it ALWAYS going to be a letter fic? i mean, i would just DIE if they wanted to meet! it would sooo amazing, and awwwww, cute!

sooo please please please! you should really miz this with... you know, what actually happens!

bhjcbvubufoue waaaaaa im exited! so please, just consider this!
Vani Jane chapter 7 . 1/24/2012
I just had to re-read this chapter to get into that feeling again. And yes, I did continue reading this in class while solving a Stat problem.

My giggle squealing got worse with some head banging. My friends assured my teacher it was normal. :D

I don't know where to begin really. Um. Alfred thinking Arthur is a girl, telling him to lay off, then confessing that he loves Arthur and is gay/bi for him and OMG. YES. GUSHING ABOUT HIS CRUSH ON ARTIE TO ARTIE WITHOUT KNOWING IT'S REALLY ARTIE. *SQUEA*

I AM EXCITED TO READ ARTHUR'S REPLY. XD

I'm only MORE than HAPPY that you update this quickly.

When I checked my email this morning and saw the notification, I couldn't wait to get back home to read hence why I read this during class. XD

- Vani Jane
Vani Jane chapter 6 . 1/24/2012
I read this during class hours ago and nearly got into trouble. We were in the middle of solving some stat. and the teacher didn't mind - he was just shocked at the "giggle OMG squeal" I did when I read this line:

"I have a crush on Alfred F. Jones."

(I should stop reading fanfics in class... ;;)

- Vani Jane
CoutureOtaku chapter 7 . 1/23/2012
Awww I love how Alfred was gushing about Arthur it was too cute, this probably has been my favorite chapter yet it really was adorable~

Can't wait for the next chapter! :3
animime chapter 7 . 1/23/2012
This...

This is just...

Holy crap xDD

I love it.
jaeriaxabielle chapter 7 . 1/23/2012
i really like your chapter formats. kinda a unique twist :
Misdreamus chapter 7 . 1/22/2012
I LOVE THIS! My friend told me about this story, and I was not disappointed. Keep up the amazing work! Can't wait for an update.
Jellybean-chan chapter 7 . 1/22/2012
OMFREAKINGEEEEE! EEEEEEEP!
Lunar Iris chapter 7 . 1/22/2012
Alfred handled the email quite maturely (despite the way he kept prattling on). I hoped that he would-and you didn't disappoint yet again. Though, I did expect Alfred to reciprocate. It was a good attempted at a 3rd person assessment of Arthur's feelings as well as his own, and good advice (though unfortunate, since the readers know the truth that they just confessed to each other) for him to have given the advice that he did.

I'm especially impressed at his in depth listing of his faults. I think that was the jewel of this chapter more so than the confession of his own secret and lengthy discourse on his love for Arthur.

I am very impressed by this email from Alfred. I might try to stop getting too ahead of what I might expect to happen next or jumping to conclusions. Although, I foresee of a bit of blushing and sputtering, and I'm very interested in how Arthur will reply to his quasi-secret admirer. Will he be as mature in handling it in return as Alfred was? Will he calm? Blow him off and call him a liar? Cheapen Alfred's very genuine feelings? I have a dozen more similar questions.

And I'm really not sure which false assumptions Arthur will grill Alfred about first or most. I'm not sure if he actually will write-thrash about Alfred thinking he's a girl after all he did say that it's the girls who crush on him so). Maybe he will be understanding and set Alfred straight, maybe not. Part of me thinks he will in some capacity

All I know is that Alfred is going to get one hell of a reply that I can't wait to read. You have a tendency to have them react in characteristic, but unexpected ways for the sake of maintaining their anonymity. That is what makes me like this more all the time.
Pureh chapter 7 . 1/22/2012
This is adorable! When I read the "I like Alfred Jones" part I was like: D'aww, I knew it! Then I read that Al liked Artie and I was like: TRIPLE D'AWW.

I CANNOT WAIT for more
cosmosalchemist chapter 7 . 1/22/2012
Really good chapter! Please update soon!
PrincessOfLiterature chapter 7 . 1/22/2012
Oh my gosh! This is awesome! I love it! And it is really cool that they both are crushing on each other, and the other knows it but...oh my goodness! Please update as soon as possible!
Dolce Latte van Creme chapter 7 . 1/22/2012
Lol, we'll Anonymous IS a hacktivist group. But maybe Alfred doesn't know that. ;) this idea is so cool and original, I can never wait for the next chapter! You've done a very good job!
vesana chapter 7 . 1/22/2012
I think you know what I'm about to say about gophers.

I love this so much! And I can just picture Arthur getting REALLY pissed off about being called a girl. Seeing as I love me some ludicrously grammatically correct eloquent fully typed out British verbal rage (possibly with emoticons I am eagerly anticipating the next installment.
AmericanMemento chapter 7 . 1/22/2012
Oh, Alfie-.

That's so cute how he completely plays off, 'You like Alfred Jones, huh?'.

This is adorable-.