Reviews for The Gentleman and The Hero
Zaura Fay chapter 4 . 1/18/2012
I think I need to profess my undying love for you... This story is perfect, so in character, so adorable especially with the p.s's.

Now I'm really curious what is their secret?

The flow of the writing is really well done, love the email format. Especially the one from the school very professional and believable.

Update soon!
PrincessAmerica101 chapter 4 . 1/18/2012
XD I giggled. Aaaaw, Al made Iggy laugh! XD

I can't wait for more! This is do cute! I'm guessing Al's secret is his sexuality? Don't know why it would be a secret, considering that pretty much every hetalia character is bisexual in some way. XD
lightwolfheart chapter 4 . 1/18/2012
And you, Mr. Kirkland, made me laugh at you being angry at laughing. -glares at Arthur- don't do that! DX

Anyway, great chapter~ Hmm, what does Arthur hold as a problem? ... I dunno... -shrugs- Can't wait to read more! XD
Lady Malady chapter 3 . 1/18/2012
HOW THE HECK DO YOU HAVE 45 REVIEWS ALREADY? But I should've expected it, I'm saying to myself, "You will not review this persons story! They have enough!"

But here I am . . . reviewing your story . . . because I'm excited to see what happens next . . . and I'm probably going to favorite or subscribe to this too. . . sigh.

ERGF
mya3dan chapter 4 . 1/18/2012
Alfred just mindlessly narrowed down the student population with his thoughtless spelling... OH WELL. I like how quickly you are getting these out.
Paigeolivar4 chapter 4 . 1/18/2012
Awww artie~ hahahaha yeah no more P.S.s.'s! even though you have like 5 hahahaha Love this story! Please update soon! X3
Alisper11 chapter 4 . 1/18/2012
Lovez XDD
lightwolfheart chapter 3 . 1/18/2012
Wow... dude... you already have 45 reviews for this thing... somehow, that doesn't actually surprise me... -.-'... but yeah, I LOVED the chapter!

I think you're right with the serious tone and I am now REALLY excited about what Iggy's gonna tell Alfred~ Please update quickly~
Hypocritical Romantic chapter 3 . 1/18/2012
I absolutely love letter based fanfics and this is no different except that I ADORE this! XD

Cannot wait to see what the two do next! I wanna know what America/Alfred has to relieve himself of! XD Awesome work!
OtakuHarunaHimawari chapter 3 . 1/18/2012
OHMYGOSH~! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT SO FAR~! Please update soon! This story just gets more and more interesting~
Blue Waters 52 chapter 3 . 1/18/2012
this is gonna be good :D
hoshiko2kokoro chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
Hmm... This is interesting and a nice twist on most stories around here.

I'll be keeping an eye on this.
dontevenbotheraskingmetoupdate chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
America has a very... Valid... Final point.
TheNerds chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
The last line made me laugh. Great chapter I really hope you update soon!
Lunar Iris chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
Yes, I waited until I could read emails from both sides before I reviewed. I just wanted to see how they would start their email exchange. So far, I really like it. Their openings feel very true to how both of them would react and initiate contact.

I find it very interesting that Arthur almost scoffs at the concept of the program while Alfred agrees with its concept. You would think that their feelings would be the exact opposite. I am glad you didn't take that route. There is a little bit of skepticism (and some punk) to the gentleman. There is gallantry in the hero, with some open-mindedness that he is not usually given in fanfiction. I can't tell you how excited I was to read that.

I think with both of them saying they are willing to talk, they have opened themselves up to more than they bargained for. I can't wait to find out what "your lucky" wants to get off his chest! You nailed his attitude, of course he wouldn't be willing to discuss certain things with his usually circle of friends, but might not mind expressing himself in anonymity. And, of course, Arthur would still be a bit reluctant to express himself, even though his identity would remain a secret!

I can hear perfectly what both of them have typed in their messages to each other as though they were actually speaking-and that takes talent, much like dialogue. The way you have sculpted their voices is just so believable and natural, even though, or perhaps because, 'your lucky' chooses to write out all that he is thinking instead of a mass of textspeak. The strict grammar is typically Arthur, but it still makes me giggle. I hear Alfred bubbling over with enthusiasm and Arthur grousing away like they actually do know who is on the receiving end.

I am so impressed! I was so afraid after the initial email that it would descend into something uncomfortable and cliche. And, again after the first email of Arthur's I was afraid of what I would find in response to it. You have certainly not disappointed this reader! I can hardly wait to read more!
1,178 | « Prev Page 1 .. 66 73 74 75 76 77 78 .. Last Next »