Reviews for The Gentleman and The Hero
mya3dan chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
I love how Alfred's personality comes out even when he's only typing. Also "Be gentle with me ;)"XD I almost died! Can't wait for the next chapter!
haluto5 chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
Thanks for updating! Please continue
alguien22792 chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
Awww Alfred is so cute in his not-so-intelligent way

I'm really eager to see how this goes! Just a question, the whole story is going to be just their letters or there is going to be a 3rd person POV also?

Anyway, keep it up~
alguien22792 chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
Ohh, grammar nazi...I wonder WHO could it be? XD
PrincessAmerica101 chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
Alfred is so awesome here, good job! I can't wait to read Iggy's response!

Also, the three-thousand 'P.S.'s' made me crack up. XD
Alisper11 chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
Yay~!
0TruestBlue0 chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
Lol on that last post script! What happened to talking to strangers indeed?

I love Al. XD (yes I use emoticons as well!)

I can't wait to see what Artie writes in response!

-snickers- Grammar Nazi. Been called that when Beta-ing. All in fun of course. Somehow I don't think Artie has my evolved sense of humor. ;P
SNOS chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
lol America's email goes from strict punctuation and junk, to text talk! Made me lol. Thank you for updating so quickly. You are so amazing! I think I'm one of your fangirls now .
AmericanMemento chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
I'm interested already, and something inside me sparked jealousy because it would be amazing if schools did this in Amrerica

*Amercia

Oh, harpoon it, *America.

-Will be looking out for updates, c:
Paigeolivar4 chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
Hahahaha I totally had to go back and check if Artie really did spell those wrong hahaha he did~ hahahahaha I love this story lots~! Please update soon! X3
xIkuna chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
God, I love this! Alfred is so perfect it hilarious~

Update soon!
Paigeolivar4 chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
hahahaha Artie! That's so awesome hahahaha love the grammer thingy at the end hahahaha of course, leave it to Arthur to do something like that hahahaha...hehehe please update soon!
haluto5 chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
Please update soon!
DameCodex96 chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
Ummm..., just to ensure Arthur is correct when correcting Alfred: it should be 'pass-time' not 'past-time'!

Well, anyway. The story seems really interesting and I wait for your update with baited breath! C:

x
IntelligentAirhead chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
Oh this is going to be fun, England's already harping on about grammar (I sympathize greatly) I can't wait for the next chapter.
1,178 | « Prev Page 1 .. 67 74 75 76 77 78 .. Last Next »