Reviews for The Gentleman and The Hero
detima1 chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
I could imagine England saying that, it really is interesting and PLEASE post the next chapter soon!
SNOS chapter 2 . 1/16/2012
lol I can tell this email is from England. No doubt. Thanks for updating so quickly! You're are truly kind. I will *patiently* (take your time okay?) wait for your next chapter. Please keep up the awesome work. :D
dontevenbotheraskingmetoupdate chapter 2 . 1/16/2012
Aw! Artie!
lightwolfheart chapter 2 . 1/16/2012
Oh dear -shakes head while laughing- poor Arthur. If anything, that may just encourage Alfred to do his worst. Oh god, this is gonna be funneh~!
PrincessAmerica101 chapter 2 . 1/16/2012
And so it begins. _ this is a very great idea, I love relationships that come from just chatting. I wish my school did this.

Anyway, please continue!
0TruestBlue0 chapter 2 . 1/16/2012
Lol oh England...can't wait till the next chapter.
mya3dan chapter 2 . 1/16/2012
He would correct the grammar. Oh Arthur. I too have a friend like you.

Anyway, my prediction was correct. Already hilarious. :P
haluto5 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
This great! I hope u update soon!
Alisper11 chapter 2 . 1/16/2012
The grammar part lost me seeing as im horrible at grammar XD but besides the point, i cant wait to see what happens~ 3rd chapter! 3rd chapter! 3rd chapter!
chaosserenity chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Wow. I haven't read anything like this! It really does seem interesting. :D I wonder what events are going to unfold~
Alisper11 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Eh? thats it? :D i cant wait to see where this goes and i feel this is gonna be another good USUK fanfic!
vesana chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
This looks awesome! You sound scarily like an actual school email here. Can't wait for more :)
SNOS chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Pleeeaaassssseeeeeee upload soon! I wanna see what happens. It was a interesting first chapter, really got me excited! Please continue your awesome work. Can't wait to see how the story is really going to start out!
Brixland chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Sounds good!

cant wait!
fakiagirl chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
I'm generally wary of Gakuen AUs, but this looks promising. :D It's fun to see a different twist on it. Anonymity is always fun.

Also, "the Hero" is an obvious choice for Alfred pretty much no matter what universe you're in, but "the Gentleman" for Arthur . . . it's also obvious, but kind of not, because it's adorable in the context of a modern teenager. XD I can't wait to meet them!
1,178 | « Prev Page 1 .. 68 75 76 77 78 79 Next »